- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About the role
Your role as Data Steward will provide expert knowledge on the CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales) through validating market data in CRM for accuracy to ensure that the data in CRM is maintained to the highest standard.
Your key Accountabilities
- Validate any new SFE CRM users as part of the onboarding process
- Deactivate any CRM accounts for leavers (and reallocate resources as required), as part of the offboarding process
- Define processes for carrying out data quality monitoring on the CRM system ensuring that all areas are covered
- Periodically carry out data quality monitoring spot checks and identify any data issues along with their root causes
- Fix data errors discovered during data quality monitoring /else delegate the task of fixing errors to relevant person(s)
- Based on results of DQ monitoring exercises, devise ways to reduce data corruption risk by setting data standards rules and by creating procedures and guidelines that promote best practice.
- Contribute to training material and creation of technical documentation
- Respond to queries relating to CRM data management and quality
- Approve/Validate (or decline) new CRM contacts requests and new contact and account amendment requests for appropriate markets, as required
- Resolve CRM data access issues and enforce CRM security standards
- Set data retention policies and archive data as and when relevant in line with existing Convatec policy
- Liaise with data vendors/ suppliers regarding any feedback or data issues and requests
- Monitor SLAs with data vendors and service suppliers and feedback any service level management issues, as required
- Work with others to ensure that effective data breach prevention procedures exist and that actual data breach procedures are well communicated.
- Understand all data dependencies within the CRM system and advise on the impact of any changes
- Champion the appropriate use of CRM data and fields
- Be familiar with MS Dynamics CRM or at the very least, have knowledge of a similar system and be able to undergo training and pick up knowledge fast.
- Possess a basic understanding of the sales pipeline process and/or account management
- Be aware of current legislation around the use of data with regards to personal data, privacy and security (e.g. CCPA, GDPR)
- Be knowledgeable in handling data and familiar with logical and conceptual models, as well as with querying databases.
- Possess a background in data management and data analysis and be familiar with helping to set policy, document good data management practice and enforcement of standard procedures
- Be technically adept with an understanding of CRM user groups and security roles.
- Able to easily communicate with both technical and non-technical groups with regards to data use and issues – both verbally and in writing
- English: Business English is mandatory (Speaking/Writing/Reading)
What we are offering
- Chance to move your career within the company that is the leader in delivering the pioneering trusted medical solution for the patients
- Full time job in Warsaw based office
- Attractive compensation package with Incentive plan and benefits (medical care; group insurance; lunch cards and sport card)
- Professional trainings
- Great atmosphere among the Team where we are focus on Improving Care and Do what’s right for the lives we touch.
Our progress will give you countless opportunities to move forward too. Seek out new challenges, and you’ll find them. Stretch your thinking, and you’ll find new ways to make an impact. And if you embrace the opportunity to drive your own growth, you could go further, and achieve more, than ever before.
This is a big step forward.
This is work that’ll move you.
If you are ready to make this step – press Apply below:
Please add the following clause: "I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended)".
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Additionally, this job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions.
It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
ConvaTec provides equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, genetic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: ConvaTec is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any ConvaTec employee by a third-party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of ConvaTec. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.
If you are an active employee at ConvaTec, please do not apply here. Go to the Career Worklet on your Workday home page and View "ConvaTec Internal Career Site - Find Jobs". Thank you!