Data Strategy Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 miesiące temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Data Strategy Consultant (CN)Numer ref.: R00014281
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Our Technology Strategy and Advisory services help reinvent organizations and build business value thanks to resilient industry-specific technology architectures, as well as cost-efficient and flexible cloud and data solutions. We guide our Clients throughout the transformation journey, we start with a technology and ecosystem strategy that lays a future-ready foundation. We work directly with our Clients to solve their unique needs. We assume that no two Clients are alike therefore we are flexible, innovative and able to find solutions to non-standard challenges. We deliver consulting assignments across industries and geographies. We work with some of the biggest organizations worldwide, therefore as Capability Network Consultant, your impact will be truly global and you will collaborate with the brightest minds in the industry.
As a Data Strategy Consultant, you should have excellent analytical skills and a proven track record of delivering projects. With your impressive knowledge of the evolving digital landscape, disruptive technologies and trends in technology strategy, you will work in high performance teams to address priority C-suite issues with precision and speed.
Working closely with our clients, you will design, build, and implement strategies that will help enhance business performance. You will develop specialized expertise - strategic, industry, functional, technical - in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth and personal development.
What will you do?
Depending on your experience you will support Accenture clients in:
- Provide strategic advice on technological solutions for businesses with the focus on advanced analytics, data platforms & architecture, cognitive sciences, data driven business insights and information management
- Collaborate closely with CIOs and CEOs on creation of information driven corporate-wide data platforms accelerating rapid evaluation and implementation of analytical use cases
- Articulate and formulate creative business cases, interact with client teams to conduct interviews, discuss findings and recommendations
- Define overall data strategy, design best fitting solutions based on state-of-the-art data management landscape of platforms, vendors and frameworks and evaluate business impact of defined key initiatives
- Conduct assessments of as-is business processes and propose their improvements defining target data and application blueprints to enable data-driven organization
Who & What are we looking for?
- Minimum Masters’ degree (preferred in IT, Data Science, Big Data, Computer Science, Quantitative Methods or related field with excellent academic performance)
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience, preferably in consulting or at high-tech companies
- Strong passion for the following topics – Advanced Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Management, Data Governance, Data Architecture, Data Quality Management
- Practical knowledge of tools, frameworks & technologies within at least one of the following categories: Business Intelligence (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik), Machine Learning (R, Python, SAS, SPSS), Big Data (Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL Databases, Data Lakes & Platforms), Cloud Platforms (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS)
- Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities
- Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization
- Growth mindset, positive attitude & strong interest to solve client challenges, adapt to a changing work environment & deal with new issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Polish. Good level of the other foreign language (e.g. German, Italian, French) would be strong asset
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Attractive financial & benefits package
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- Professional Strategy College training in the USA
- Possibility to participate in INSEAD program
- Opportunity to travel – gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams located in all geographies
- Chance to work with Global TOP Clients on large-scale, prestigious and challenging projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.