Data Strategy & Governance Platform Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
Data Strategy & Governance Platform Specialist #187352Numer ref.: 187352
An outstanding opportunity to join us in this role where the role responsibilities will include:
- In the team you will work in a critical function within the risk organization with a global presence, engaging with local and international colleagues and business partners
- You will learn how the risk organization works, interact with risk managers, risk and pricing modelers
- Participate in tasks across the breadth of services from front to back, collaborate to learn about FO-data governance process and market data update function
- Perform daily market data update process, clearing exceptions, altering rules and source mappings as necessary
- Understand different VaR models and extreme move calculations to assess the impact of updates to market dataset
Your future colleagues
You will be joining a global team who deliver on projects in a number of different business areas.
As a member of the DSG Platform team you will get to work on projects which range from areas in risk to front office.
There are many team members in the office to interact and learn from, you will also participate in global training.
You will have flexible working where required.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Hold a degree in the field of mathematics or finance / accounting or engineering
- Proven experience in the field of Credit / Market risk (Preferably in the banking sector)
- Basic understanding of Financial Products and Market Risk Management concepts
- Understanding of financial products across different asset and risk classes, the various risk factors (aka risk types) and the associated market data
- Conceptual understanding of different VaR models and impact on VaR due to market moves
- Proven experience on working with external data providers such as Bloomberg / Reuters / Markit
- Ability to work on MS Excel and manipulate large volumes of data
- Knowledge of database concepts and experience querying databases using SQL is added advantage
- Proven ability to manage work effectively under pressure. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives