- Generała Stanisława Maczka 6, 35-234 Rzeszów, PolskaRzeszów, podkarpackie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About Product Design department:
We are a team of Business Analysts, UX & UI Designers and Solution Architects working across three cities: Wrocław, Gdańsk and Rzeszów. To further grow our design competencies, we're developing our Product Design team. Now we are looking for new super powers to make our team more complete and based on that build smart products for our customers.
As the Data Visualisation Engineer you will:
- Work collaboratively with Business and Data Analysts, and business stakeholders to create dynamic data visualizations to help our customers make meaningful decisions in an interactive format using tools like Power BI, Tableau and others.
- Create advance visualizations to represent business KPIs beyond the traditional boundaries of Pie/Bar charts.
- Build early concepts and prototypes, along with large-scale applications, of novel visualization with the understanding of what rules can be bent or broken in very specific use cases.
- Experiment, build and validate problem solving software solutions for our clients.Manage and synthesize large amounts of information effectively and creatively while having an in-depth understanding of the various sources and the relationships between the data sets.
- Work in Agile methodologies.
You must have:
- 2+ years of Business Intelligence experience in Data Management or Analytics and Visualization.
- Practical knowledge in one or more Analytic/Reporting tools (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.), and scripts-based programming and visualization e.g. Python (Pandas, Bokeh, Pyplot), R or similar.
- Practical knowledge in one or more Data Warehouse environments and ETL Tools (MS SQL Server, Oracle, SSIS or similar).
- Data Science background and experience in Data Mining, Predictive Analytics, etc. will be helpful.
For extra respect points we value:
- Proven abilities in delivering successful conceptual reporting projects, dashboards and other data visualization tools.
- Practical knowlegde in GIS, telecom, finance will be a strong asset.
- Having a design mindset in identifing the insights, pain points and building a solution on top of them.
- Experienced, technical, and motivated problem solver; capable of understanding complex relationships and converting those to technical requirements.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving capabilities; uses innovative thinking to identify new/different solutions; looks beyond immediate problem and determines best path forward.
- Ability to conceptualize business issues and drivers, formulate hypotheses, gather results, analyze data and make appropriate recommendations for change.
- Understanding the fundamental principles of visual display of information.
- Intellectual curiosity, inclination for independent and self-directed work, and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, illustrative, data visualization, and presentation.
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities.
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in business sectors like finance, health, manufacturing, services & technology.
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, and travel insurance.
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- Finansujemy certyfikaty
- Dowolna forma zatrudnienia
- Wewnętrzne warsztaty, szkolenia
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Pakiet szkoleń miękkich - rozwój liderski
- Dofinansowujemy zajęcia językowe: angielski, niemiecki
- Finansujemy pakiety Pluralsight, Safari Books, CodeSchool
- Pakiet relokacyjny
- Godzina w tygodniu na udział w warsztatach
- Karta Multisport
- Rozbudowana biblioteka PGS
- Prywatne ubezpieczenie medyczne
- Jeździmy na wydarzenia i konferencje technologiczne
- Imprezy firmowe