- al. Jana Pawła II 22, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Who we're looking for
- What do Coca Cola, Aston Martin and Metallica have in common?
- All of them use Salesforce!
Learn to present and visualize data by combining built-in possibilities of the Salesforce platform with your own components, under Deloitte expert’s supervision. Apply for the paid internship in the form of workshops; people, who meet our expectations, will be offered jobs in the best and most prestigious company that deals with Salesforce.
Are you interested in data visualisation and cloud solutions? Do you want to get to know the platforms used by leading global companies? Would you like to implement business intelligence solutions for our clients?
Take part in the first edition of Data Visualization Lab and get to know the best Deloitte experts!
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a cloud platform containing ready-made dedicated solutions, including sales, customer service, marketing, web analytics, IoT and many others.
What is Data Visualization Lab?
Data Visualization Lab is a practical workshop in which Deloitte specialists will show you how to work with top-shelf data visualization Salesforce products: Tableau, Tableau CRM (formerly Einstein Analytics). You will learn how to bring the most value from the data to the customer, improve his experience and allow to make insightful decisions.
After completing the training, all participants gain the knowledge necessary to start a career in Tableau, Tableau CRM and a certificate confirming participation.
Duration of the internship:
- 10 working days (40 hours a week)
- Dates of the program – 15.03 – 26.03.2021
- Workshops will be held online.
Your future role
Who we are looking for?
- students of the third year of bachelor's / engineering and master’s studies and graduates of Quantitative Methods/Statistics/Econometrics or related studies (strongly preferred)
- people communicating freely in English (min B2),
- people available at least 30 hours a week in case of the permanent work,
- people who passionate about data visualization
- people who communicate clearly and effectively and are willing to work directly with external clients
You will get additional points for:
- knowledge of ETL tools and SQL, R and/or Python programming will be an asset
- knowledge of basics of dashboarding and reporting tools such as: Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense, Qlik View
What we offer
Why is it worth to take part?
- You will see how IT can be used in business
- You will design your own solutions
- You will get to know and understand what working in Agile methodology is about
- You will receive salary (civil contract - umowa zlecenie)
- The best people will receive a job offer in a creative, experienced, dynamic, cheerful team
- You will meet new people, it will be fun and you will definitely not be bored :-)
The number of participants is limited!
The workshops will be held in the form of paid internships in the Deloitte consulting department, which may end with a permanent job offer.
Please be informed that we will contact only selected candidates.
About the team
In order to provide real business benefits to our clients, Salesforce team helps them forecast and formulate Customer Relationship Management strategies and marketing activities, as well as implement jointly developed technological solutions in the form of applications in the Salesforce Cloud.
We help our clients from strategy, through analysis of business requirements, implementation, training of future users to post-implementation support. We skillfully combine knowledge of industry processes with deep expert knowledge in the field of cloud software platforms.
Thanks to our extensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform, solution architecture and global partnership with Salesforce, we are able to provide the most innovative solutions that help in an efficient business transformation.
We want our recruitment process to be fast and transparent. Only selected candidates will be contacted (these who pass formal check) by the recruitment team.
- You will receive an invitation to complete online tests (Numerical & Verbal reasoning and English) within 72h after submitting application form.
- You will be asked to complete tests within 72h, as well as additional online survey.
- Only candidates with best results & meeting our formal requirements will be contacted by HR team.
- If everything goes well - you will be invited for the workshop!