- Ul.Czerwone Maki 82 30-392 Krakow, PolandKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
- Install, configure and administer databases, including and not limited to, Oracle, MS SQL, and Open source technologies like MySQL, MongoDB, Postgresql, etc. hosted in AWS, OCI, Azure and On-Premises infrastructure
- Install, configure, administer and maintain Oracle ERP Applications as Application DBA role
- Setup and maintain databases in the development, test, and production environments.
- Creating concepts and driving database migration projects
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, technology upgrades, and system resource optimization.
- Develop prototypes and proof of concept solutions.
- Support developers in development-oriented activities.
- Prepare effort estimates, detailed execution plans, delivery schedules.
- Develop & maintain documentation for assigned projects including install guide, troubleshooting guide, SOP, etc.
- Track latest database solutions in the industry to drive technology refresh.
- Provide support per project needs; investigate and troubleshoot issues; perform regular log analysis, security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Liaisons with the Infrastructure team, Application team, Architecture team, third parties, as necessary.
- Experience in Oracle Database Administration 10g/11g/12C,18C,19C, MS SQL Server, Open source database technologies like MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Experience in database administration in cloud infrastructure (AWS/OCI/Azure)
- Hands-on database administration skills.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Applications installation and maintenance.
- Experience installing and configuring Real Application Clusters / Maximum Availability Architecture (MAA) solutions or clustering technologies to address high availability requirements.
- Experience in performing backup and restore.
- Experience with advanced security options: Data Encryption & Data masking, Database vault & Audit vault
- Experience with Disaster Recovery solutions – Logical/Physical standby, Data guard or storage level replication
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) concepts such as SQL, stored procedures, JDBC/ODBC drivers, tables, foreign keys, joins, normalization, etc.
- UNIX knowledge with experience in writing shell scripts, creating schedule jobs on UNIX/Linux/Windows.
- Experience in standard operating procedures to perform pre and post-production support activities.
- Experience in troubleshooting and documenting issues, gaps, and resolutions.
- Able to provide incident management expert-level support to the Operations team as needed.
- Manage project task execution independently and get all associated team members to deliver their tasks on time, both with and without direct authority.
- Self-motivated, work independently or as part of a team, able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and thorough, with an ability to facilitate communication and scheduling among different levels of staff
- Ability to perform under pressure, handling interruptions and changes without losing productivity and plan assignments and monitor performance according to priorities as demonstrated by regularly meeting established deadlines
- Ability to provide consistent follow through with the Team Manager and IT Project manager on issues/concerns to ensure appropriate visibility and escalation where needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with others in a consistently positive manner, exercising discretion and tact
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to draft clear, concise specifications, documentation, and reports
- Must have at least 5 years of professional work experience in IT
- Must have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in administering Database Technology
- Having Industry recognized certification (like OCP, OCM, AWS, or OCI Solution Architecture ) is a plus
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sports activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Stock Plan
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).