Amelco UK LtdAbout the company
- Offer expired 24 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
• Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dic-tionary (metadata)
• Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans
• Ensure data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act
• Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity requirements are met
• Manage and monitor data replication
• Modify the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers
• Control and enforce access permissions and privileges
• Install, test and benchmark new versions of the DBMS
• Customise existing applications in order to make them fit for purpose
• Maintain archived data
• Generate various reports by querying from database as per need
• Help with routine data input/change at busy times
• Contribute to company's effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Participate in company's cross-training program
• Create and maintain relevant documentation
• Deliver work in a wider team with shared ownership for the quality of the delivery.
• Contribute to overall improvements in delivery of tasks & responsibilities through continuous learning at work and exchange feedback.
• Share knowledge and implemented solutions with the wider team.
• Follow company policy, procedure and relevant instructions.
• Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
Hands on experience and knowledge of postgreSQL
Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Experience in understanding the requirements and documenting it.
Effectively able to analyse business processes for strategic requirements of business and enable deliv-ery of practical results.
Team working skills.
Experience scripting in Bash, Python and Tableau
Proficient in breaking up advanced-level information into useful information.
What we offer
High end working space
State of the art laptop
Career growth opportunities
Zestful working environment
Knowledge sharing opportunities.
Dynamic culture surrounded by industry experts.
Company social events for team bonding
We are a gaming and gambling solution software provider and industry leader in USA, UK and Europe. Our partnership with global Gaming Companies has resulted in the development of cutting-edge technical plat-forms incorporating sportsbook, lottery, casino, virtual and financial trading.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to help us grow our team who are exceptionally tal-ented. We are in search of a highly motivated Database Administrator (DBA) who will be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of a database. You will be forward thinking and a lifelong learner. You will be customer obsessed and embrace rapid innovations in technology. You will thrive in a fast-paced global environment with constantly changing priorities and work proactively to solve potential problems and be able to manage your own workload in line with Agile working methods as well as contributing to team projects.
Our Vison is to shape the future of gaming and transforming experience from gaming operations into intelli-gent solutions that meet customer needs in the digital era and create value for all stakeholders in sustainable ways. We value teamwork, knowledge sharing and transparency with accountability. We believe quality, abil-ity and determination are vital ingredients in delivering success at Amelco and that you will be able to instil your imprint with us.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may contact us here.
Interested? Please send CV in English via apply button.