- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Deal Governance Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst you will be joining our Team by building an extraordinary relationship and working closely with all Client Stakeholders. Your objective will be to manage and optimize all assets from purchase to renewal, safeguarding and ensuring data accuracy of our Client’s Customers at all times.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Data verification with internal and external stakeholders;
- Perform data analysis; actively support improvements, enhancements, and/or automation of reporting processes/ reports/ systems as the programs evolve;
- Manage the end to end delivery of multiple security strategy & governance projects comprising of multiple resources and teams and ensure the quality of deliverables.
Our profile of preference:
- University degree or equal education ideally in technical field;
- At least 3 years of experience in Audit, finance, and/or accounting background – preferred;
- Very good MS Office knowledge;
- Fluency in English;
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written);
- Amazing analytical thinking, detail-orientation and a strong organizational capacity;
- Self-driven individual: ability to work / act independently and think fast;
- Experience in creating tools or at least understanding the background functioning of databases and tools;
- Experience in coding and/or engineering;
- Technical thinking.
- Full time position (employment contract);
- Extensive training on market leading products;
- Good career prospects in a reputable company which rewards employees with commitment and passion;
- Social benefits: sports cards (MultiSport), private medical care (Medicover);
- A Monday to Friday schedule;
- Workplace: Cracow and/or work from home.