At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
The Pricing Analyst will manage Price Exceptions for the Radio Channel Business. This position will report to EMEA Deals Analyst Team and will be part of EMEA Sales Operations, working in a multi-cultural environment and supporting sales teams. Opportunity to learn many aspects of the bid process and bid strategy including project cost analysis and knowledge in competitive pricing.
- Review Price Exceptions ensuring complete and reasonable costing and margin analysis.
- Coordination of all approvals, reviews and tracking of Price Exceptions.
- Price Exception reporting and discount analysis.
- Analyze and understand project opportunities in terms of customer requirements, timing, costs, risks, features, competition, winning price and any other area impacting bid content and strategy.
- Collect and analyze business intelligence data relevant for the bids.
- Provide timely response, optimizing project cost, protecting margin and supporting bid pricing strategy which maximizes the chance to win the deal.
- Conduct Reviews with Management and make bid pricing recommendations
- Maintain wins & losses database
- MOL understanding
- Interface with cross functional departments (Sales, Systems Engineering, Project management, Procurement, Product Group, Finance, legal, etc)
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics or equivalent
- Previous working experience (at least 2 years)
- Team player with strong communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Able to work independently with good analytical and judgement skills
- Very fluent in English
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and operations
- Excellent PC skills, including Excel and Power point experience
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).