- Czerwone Maki 85, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
Do you enjoy to work in a dynamic shift work environment where everyday is a new challenge? Are you a problem solver with the skill to find the right solution for the right situation? Do you want to work with German and like speaking a lot of German every day to master your language skills?
Then this role sounds very promising and gives you a lot of opportunities to develop within our organization.
In our team we make sure that all planned fuel deliveries to Shell sites in Germany, Austria and Switzerland are executed as planned or if necessary re-routed in order to provide our retail stations with enough fuel to serve our many customers on daily basis.
Your role will be first point of contact for hauliers and drivers who need assistance with the planned fuel delivery – its YOU who will decide what to do and where to go in case of an unplanned event.
Good communication within our teams and a hands-on mentality are crucial elements to succeed in this role.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage deviations from schedule plan (depot changes, load quantity changes, trip sequence changes, vehicle changes, cancellations and re-routing of deliveries)
- Help drivers on the phone to make the delivery happen
- Receive and create urgent orders within our framework of delivery promise
- Handle customer enquiries to amend orders and evaluate the need as well as feasibility for scheduling changes
- Continuously rotating shift system to provide 24-hour-support – flexible working hours
- very good German level - B2
- fluent in English
- excellent communication skills
- strong customer focus
- ability to deal with multiple tasks and work in a dynamic environment
- ability to cooperate efficiently in a team
- good working knowledge of MS Office tools and Outlook