CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The role encompasses a multitude of tasks – technical, organisational, delivery and standards related.
This role will give you an outstanding opportunity to work as part of a friendly and approachable team of highly skilled PMO professionals, collaborate with Program Managers and other senior stakeholders, join the dots between multiple teams and help deliver change within an immense and diverse portfolio.
Main responsibilities include:
- Taking part in monthly financial management cycle, including creating financial reports for Program Managers, financial slides for various senior forums.
- Managing all key delivery related information in OnePPM (Clarity), including (but not limited to) high level roadmaps, RAID logs, and financials.
- Working with Portfolio PMO team to make sure monthly status reports are up to required standard.
- Being the first point of contact for Portfolio PMO Team for delivery related queries.
- Assisting program delivery team in managing governance related tasks, including preparation of decks and minutes for senior program level meetings (e.g. Steering Committees).
- Owning platforms where delivery related information is stored (e.g. SharePoint, shared drives).
- Providing assistance in managing ad-hoc requests where necessary (on program level or higher).
- Assisting in continuous enhancements of Delivery PMO processes and templates.
Your future colleagues
Delivery PMO is one of the key teams within CRCO Change Portfolio. Each PMO supports one or several programs, working alongside Program Managers and PMO Leads to ensure each area of delivery runs smoothly, while adhering to centrally defined standards. Delivery PMOs collaborate with each other to share lessons learned and best-practices, help resolve common issues and work together to make PMO processes more efficient. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Ability to manage work both independently and as part of the team.
- Soft skills – communication, stakeholder management, organizational skills, proactivity, ability to multitask, attention to details.
- Agile prioritization skills and proven ability to manage, take ownership of tasks, seeing them through to completion.
- Strong time management skills.
- 5 years’ proven PMO/PM experience.
- Financial background.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.