- Czerwone Maki 85, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
Purpose & Accountabilities :
- To lead the local Scheduling team in order achieve operational excellence in the day-to-day execution of Order Generation and Fulfilment, Routing & Scheduling, Dispatching, and Administration in the most cost effective manner.
- Ensure that daily road transport operations (ordering, scheduling, delivering and administrating) meet all Group standards at lowest possible cost to service level
- Manage day-to-day interface with retail, terminal operations and supply and give input to Secondary Transport management in the S&OP process, the development of CVP and the closure of Service Level Agreements
- Support initiatives of the data integration management and global IT initiatives for the secondary transport process e.g. implementation of Streamline (GSAP, Cross and VMI) and ensure the right use of software applications
- Support the Order to Delivery Manager in the development and achievement of a local operating plan
- Support the development of performance improvement and best practice initiatives and support to manage their implementation
- Ensure proper staffing through attraction, coaching and development of people, covering aspects like
- D&I, Competences, Performance Management and Recognition & Reward, supported by OtD manager.
Skills & Requirements :
- Experience in managing a team
- Delivers Results through others
- Motivates, Coaches & Develops
- Displays Personal Effectiveness
- Demonstrates Courage
- Maximises Business Opportunities
- Champions Customer and Stakeholder Focus
- Change Management
- Analytical skills
- Communication/presentation skills
- Strong achievement-orientation, motivation & ability to deliver quality results under pressure
- Ability to cooperate with other cross-functional teams
- Ability to build client relationship
Leading the Team of 8 Specialist working in shift pattern ( Mo- Fri am shift / mid shift / Sat am shift) based on shift plan.
Team Lead working in standard office hours.