Millions of people rely on our medicines. We rely on your skills to help make them accessible for everyone. To challenge. To change.
Find a career with purpose
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with three world-leading businesses: pharmaceutical, vaccines and consumer healthcare.
GSK Consumer Healthcare is one of the world's largest consumer healthcare companies. Our purpose is to help more people around the world to do more, feel better and live longer with everyday healthcare products. We have a heritage that goes back over 160 years. We own some of the world’s best loved healthcare brands including Sensodyne, Voltaren, Theraflu, Parodontax, Panadol, Corega (Polident), Otrivin, Horlicks as well as strong local brands like Rutinoscorbin in Poland.
These brands are successful in over 100 countries around the world because they all show our passion for quality, guaranteed by science. They are inspired by the real wants and needs of the millions of people who walk into pharmacies, supermarkets, market stalls and go on-line all over the world every day, and choose us first.
Our goal is to build a global, growing business we call a Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare (FMCH) company, dedicated to everyday healthcare with all of the scientific expertise and quality guarantees that demands, working at the speed and with the genuine consumer understanding the modern world expects.
For our Demand Planning department, we are currently looking for a talented person to maintain robust demand forecasts across short-term and long-term horizons
- Lead the Demand Planning process across a 24-month horizon for nominated channels / accounts
- Develop processes to maintain robust Demand Forecasts across short-term (Sales accountability) and long-term (Marketing accountability horizons)
- Build a consensus driven Demand Forecast (Volume and Value) with Commercial teams ensuring full volume and value alignment
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of all components of the Demand Forecast:
- Statistical baseline
- Promotion and repacking uplifts and cannibalization effects
- Sales and Market intelligence
- New Product Introductions
- Consumption, stock in trade and market data
- Manage an effective product lifecycle management process
- Maintain product status from pre-launch to obsolete
- Manage activities to clear residual and slow moving stocks with commercial teams
- Interpret the key trends impacting individual channel / account performance.
- Provide expert input into the key Market Core Commercial Cycle (CCC) meetings
- Own and improve market Forecast Accuracy, Forecast Bias and Forecast Completeness KPIs (shared accountability with Commercial)
- Complete full Root Cause analysis and build mitigation plans for key issues impacting performance
- Work with Sales & Marketing teams to ensure that promotional program and new product launch pipeline are fully included in the forecast
- Integrate Customer inputs & insights from market data into the Demand Forecast
- Work effectively with managers in the Commercial and Supply organizations and the Market Warehouse & Distribution and Customer Service & Local Customization teams
- At least two years of professional experience in the field of demand planning, supply planning or similar
- Very good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships with various stakeholders
- Complexity management ability
- Attention to details and deadlines
- Advanced skills in Excel is a must
- Fluency in English
- Previous working experience with SAP APO will be an advantage
Why GSK?: Our Offer:
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Supportive environment and workplace appreciation
- Work culture based on respect, honesty, transparency and focus on customer’s needs