Demand & Supply Planner
Solaris Laser S.A.
- Farbiarska 39, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Are you an effective Site Planner looking for a new challenge in an international industrial environment? A person who understands End-To-End Planning Process and has experience in an industrial manufacturing environment?
In this role, you’ll be… responsible for the daily planning activities, designing End-To-End planning processes and revamping our Supply Chain operations. Working across different planning functions you will gain a holistic understanding of the route to market for the multiple lines of Solaris Laser and Markem-Imaje products manufactured in Warsaw and distributed worldwide.
You’ll have an opportunity to… show your capability to build and manage a closed-loop Supply Chain planning process focused on balancing 3 main pillars: Master Production Scheduling (MPS), Material Requirements Planning (MRP), and Inventory Management and Product Availability. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamically growing site, where you can build your career together with the development of the company.
You should possess at least 3 years of experience in integrated supply chain planning in the industrial manufacturing environment – ideally in various planning and procurement roles. On the tech side, you’re proficient with ERP planning tools, and you’re an advanced Excel user.
Principal Activities / Duties / Responsibilities:
• Manage MPS for the Warsaw site based on the forecasts and order book
• Identify and implement best practices to improve forecast accuracy; work with Marketing and Sales to improve inputs to the process
• Deliver the unconstrained demand plan to Procurement in the agreed format
• Develop and implement a rough-cut capacity plan, that will help to convert MPS into production requirements for direct materials, labor, and machinery
• Design and coordinate production planning process: document production workflow, prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay, determine manpower, equipment, and raw materials needed to cover production demand
• Monitor manufacturing jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
• Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
• Obtain output information for MPS, MRP and Production
3+ years of related experience in demand planning, procurement, or production scheduling role.
Strong knowledge of ERP/MRP principles and systems; Advanced Excel (VBA a big plus)
Experience in integrated supply chain planning (S&OP/SIOP/IBP) in the industrial manufacturing environment
Knowledge of manufacturing processes (electronics or mechanicals) and procedures required
Strong ownership mindset; you like challenges and being accountable drives you
Ability to apply continuous process improvement
Fluent in English and Polish: both written and spoken
Solaris Laser S.A.
Solaris Laser is a world-leading manufacturer of industrial Fiber and CO2 laser coding, marking, and engraving systems. We specialize in development of laser systems for Static and Dynamic product coding – while products are in movement.
Solaris, is part of Markem-Imaje, a trusted global manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions. Our connected solutions help manufacturers to reduce waste, increase efficiency, achieve compliance and protect their brand.
We offer the most complete range of market-leading marking and coding systems along with software, services and consumable solutions so you can streamline all your printing needs from one supplier.