Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We’re now looking for Deputy Chief Accountant to be based in Warsaw, Poland. The person working in accounting and compliance department will be able to meet deadlines in obligatory and group reporting at the same time being involved in international projects, changing the accounting and management control environment. The person will be working with senior Financial Staff, Financial Shared Service Centre and respective representatives of Schneider Electric business units in Poland. What will you do:
- Analysis and reconciliation of the accounting entries of the general ledger accounts and auxiliary books
- Conducting postings at closing accounting periods
- Preparing and reconciling data for non-routine financial analysis
- Participation in the preparation of financial and management reports according to PAS and IAS/IFRS
- Participation in the preparation of VAT and CIT calculations and tax returns
- Participation in filling statistical declarations and for other state authorities
- Participation in international projects optimizing the accounting environment
What will help you to be succesful:
- Higher economic education obtained at full-time studies at a renowned university
- Communicative skills of English used in everyday work
- At least 3 years of wide experience as an independent accountant with at least 2 years of experience gained in an international medium-sized company or corporation
- Practice in data exploration from ERP-class financial systems
- Advanced knowledge of accounting practices and entries solutions in ERP systems
- Advanced, practical MS Excel skills
- Excellent knowledge of Polish accounting and tax law (VAT, CIT), also of IFRS and differences between IAS/IFRS and PAS
- Ability to assess the risk of legal and tax compliance
- Accountant, tax advisor and chartered accountant certificates are welcome
- Ability to develop reports and innovative tools for data analysis, to work in a dynamic, matrix environment and project work
- Experience in implementing ERP and financial reporting systems is an asset
- A practical problem-solving approach
- Experience in optimizing accounting processes and quality control of financial data
What de we offer:
- Exciting job in an international company leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals.
- Mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
- Opportunity to develop and grow through experience and exposure
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
Please add following clause to your application documents: "I hereby give my prospective employer consent to use and process my personal data relating to my job application necessary to carry out this and future recruitment process, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".