Deputy CIO Applications
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
For Our Client, one of the well known Fintech Companies, we are currently looking for IT Director who has a knowledge and implementation experience within new technologies area.
Deputy CIO ApplicationsNumer ref.: 193032/7705
- management and organization of the work of the IT department, which includes both experienced developers and beginners in the art of programming,
- portfolio management of several dozen IT projects with a total annual budget of 10-20 million PLN,
- ensuring that the current and future technological needs of the business are fully secured,
- creating and responsible for the implementation of IT strategies,
- responsibility for the development of IT systems in line with the assumptions,
- managing an IT team of several dozen people, setting goals and assessing how to achieve them,
- supervising the creation of the IT budget and controlling its implementation, cost optimization,
- cooperation and maintaining relations with internal business partners,
- supervising the management of IT suppliers, negotiating the scope, price and rates of services.
- at least 8 years of experience in positions related to the management of several dozen IT projects (developers),
- the ability to act strategically around technology (defining, planning strategic goals and their effective implementation),
- knowledge of project management methods supported by a project portfolio,
- orientation in the field of currently used technologies and architectures of information systems,
- the ability to build and develop effective programming teams confirmed by experience,
- ability to learn quickly and readiness to learn and implement new IT technologies,
- proactive approach to achieving goals, ability to work in an environment with high dynamics of changes,
- ownership, self-discipline, responsibility, conscientiousness, reliability, being a team player,
- courage to make independent decisions, often based on incomplete,
- English min C1.
- employment stability,
- independence and responsibility for entrusted tasks,
- flexible working hours,
- cooperation and participation in unique projects,
- informal work atmosphere among people who support and like each other,
- benefits tailored to the needs of employees,
- office in an attractive location.