Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Deputy Store Manager
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
Notino is one of the leading companies in e-commerce in the beauty sector. We’re not afraid to be ambitious about our goals and that’s exactly why we’re entering some new markets in Europe. Moreover, we are still growing in Poland.
Currently we are looking for a skilful person to take over the responsibility of our store in Warsaw - Arkadia
Deputy Store Manager | Poznań
What will your job look like?
- You will have full responsibility for our store in Warsaw – Arkadia
- Leading and motivating your own team of Beauty consultants will be your daily task as well as planning the shifts, taking care of the attendance and evaluating their results.You will be responsible for meeting the sales targets, for the quality of customer service and also for the selection of products sold in the store.
- Manipulation with cash, overseeing the amounts of goods needed, working with in-house systems and taking care of the regular inventory check will also be a part of your routine.
- You can expect participation in active sales, making sure the customer care is always more than 100% satisfactory and helping around the store warehouse as well.
- Last, but not least, you will cooperate with your colleagues from different stores across the Europe and with other departments of the company (HR, warehouse, marketing).
What do you need to be successful?
- First of all, very strong leadership – the ability to lead and motivate your team, giving your team members effective evaluation and feedback, assigning tasks and duties as well as organising the overall work in your store. In addition, you command respect naturally.
- Strong experience with retail – in the beauty sector, luxurious goods.
- Great business & trading skills and a talent for customer service – our customer experience is not only about selling the goods but we also really appreciate a good sense of identification and meeting the various customer’s needs.
- Ability to work under stress as there will be many tasks linked not only with the store opening.
- Speak english fluently as you will communicate across the stores abroad.
- You should be interested in the further development of your store, a proactive approach is “your way of life” and you are coming up with new ideas in order to improve the functioning of the store and the entire customer experience.
What do we offer?
- A full-time job in a successful and fast-growing company.
- Training lead by our in-house trainers and other employees from already established stores.
- Opportunity of cooperation with leading world brands in the field of beauty.
- Regular meetings, training, feedback and room for your own personal development.
- A competitive pay package and a motivational reward system.
- Other employee benefits, such as an employee discount on notino.ro, clothes vouchers, meal vouchers, casual company events and many others.
- Work in a beautiful environment with appealing products that make our customers so happy.n the further development of our store, a proactive approach is “your way of life” and you are coming up with new ideas in order to improve the functioning of the store and the entire customer experience.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"