Deputy Store Manager
- al. Jana Pawła II 82, 00-175 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
Notino is one of the leading companies in e-commerce in the beauty sector. We’re not afraid to be ambitious about our goals and that’s exactly why we’re entering some new markets in Europe. Moreover, we are still growing in Poland.
Currently we are looking for a skilful person to take over the responsibility of our store in Warsaw - Arkadia
Deputy Store Manager | Warsaw Arkadia
What will your job look like?
- Along with our store manager, you will have responsibility for the store
- Close collaboration with store manager on tasks such as leading and motivating team of Beauty consultants as well as planning their shifts, taking care of the attendance and evaluating the quality of customer service
- Manipulation with cash, overseeing the amounts of goods needed, working with in-house systems and taking care of the regular inventory check will also be a part of your routine
- You can expect participation in active sales, making sure the customer care is always more than 100% satisfactory and helping around the store warehouse as well
- Last, but not least, you will cooperate with your colleagues from different stores across the Europe and with other departments of the company (HR, warehouse, marketing)
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience with store management or at least with leading a small team
- Strong experience with retail – in the beauty sector, luxurious goods, clothes or services
- Right “business sense” and a talent for customer service – our customer experience is not only about selling the goods but we also really appreciate a good sense of identification and meeting the customer’s needs
- Knowledge of “hot” last trends in the field of beauty, passion for the world of cosmetics and perfume
- You need to speak English well as you will communicate across the stores not only in Poland
- Computer literacy as you will need it for work with MS Office or cash desk
- Additionally, you should be interested in the further development of our store, a proactive approach is “your way of life” and you are coming up with new ideas in order to improve the functioning of the store and the entire customer experience
What do we offer?
- A full-time job in a successful and really fast-growing company with our unique company culture
- Training lead by our in-house trainers and other employees from already established stores, full support for all the time
- Regular meetings, training, feedback and a large room for your own personal development
- A motivational reward systém
- Individual bonus system for individual sales
- Bonus for processes
- Other employee benefits, such as an employee discount, casual company events and many others
- Work in beautiful environment with appealing products that make our customers so happy
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"