ABOUT OUR GLOBAL COMPANY
We are the world’s leading provider of market data, news and industry information for professionals within four industries: Financial & Risk, Tax & Accounting, Legal and News & Media.
| || || |
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will join the International Legal Managed Services team based in Gdynia, London, New York and Eagan (MN). Within your role you will be responsible for drafting, reviewing, and negotiating financial documentation, including Master Agreements documentation for over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives. As an integral part of negotiation process, you will work side by side with relevant stakeholders, in order to ensure that terms of the agreements are within financial and legal guidelines, and the documents are executed in a timely manner. Moreover, you will be responsible for making sure that completed Master Agreements comply with netting, collateral and diligence opinions from various jurisdictions.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
In the wake of the global financial crisis, OTC derivatives have been blamed for increasing systemic risk. With the ever-increasing regulatory landscape raising a lot of unanswered questions, our services help global financial institutions navigate through the maze by managing obligations for relationship and transactional documentation. What is more, our team supports financial institutions in complying with approaching regulatory deadlines.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Degree in law (preferable), business administration, European Studies, Finance or Economics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English to a fluent, business level
- Ability to operate in fast-paced environment where you need to multi-task and collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders within very tight deadlines
- Previous experience in completing complex documentation within very tight deadlines
- Previous experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating Master Agreements and other trading documentation
- Strong orientation on details to complete and analyze complex, financial documentation
- Excellent client service and coordination skills
YOUR CORE TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating of documentation for OTCs, such as ISDA Master Agreements and Credit Support Annexes.
- Reviewing constitutional documents, netting, collateral and capacity opinions for various types of legal entities, as well as assisting with drafting of additional bespoke provisions for particular jurisdictions and entities.
- Keeping informed of market events and regulatory developments impacting the way the business operates.
- Liaising with relevant internal stakeholders (including trading, sales, credit, treasury, tax, legal) over the negotiation process workflow.
- Keeping up to date work in progress records and disseminating information on executed documentation.
- Collaborative office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries.
- A wide range of development opportunities through traditional training, on-site and international projects.
- Two days volunteering leave.
- Access to Thomson Reuter’s products with real-time economic data.
- Wellbeing Scheme, including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more.
- 10 minute walk to the seaside
- colleagues from over 40 countries
- access to real-time economic and stock data
- training and certification opportunities
- extra 5% of salary in retirement plan
- 100% paid sick leave
- private healthcare and wellbeing scheme
- referral bonus
| || || |
10 minute walk to
over 40 countries
access to real-time
| || || || || || || |
extra 5% of salary
in retirement plan
100% paid sick leave
WHAT DO WE DO
IN GDYNIA OFFICE?
WHAT MAKES THOMSON REUTERS THE ANSWER COMPANY? [VIDEO]