- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Hycom delivers digital change of service and sales journeys to bring tangible business value and excellent customer experiences. Our clients’ solutions are built on robust customer service and sales platforms from industry leaders like SAP, Oracle and Elastic Path. We are focused on industries such as telecommunications, media and energy sector. Our solutions serve millions of customers of top European companies like Deutsche Telekom, BSH, Bosch and Fortum.
We are looking for an experienced Design Consultant with fluent German and English and excellent ability to understand client needs, willing to provide workshops, and being keen on the design thinking method.
If you are looking for opportunities for taking part in amazing projects like that: hycom.pl/works.html, keep reading and apply!
Your main responsibilities:
- preparing and conducting business workshops in the field of digital innovation and digital products,
- evaluate client needs and connecting client goals with digital product's development activity,
- leading service design and user experience design processes,
- leading customer research processes,
- taking part in preparing offers and business proposals to clients.
You will perfectly fit us if:
- you have proven experience in designer and consulting role in digital field – 5 years +,
- you have practical knowledge of customer research, service design and design thinking methods,
- you have problem-solving, learning-by-doing mindset and positive attitude,
- your communication skills are excellent - especially German and English business professional level is crucial,
- you have willingness to travel across the Germany.
We offer you:
- exciting and challenging projects with high strategic relevance for renowned companies,
- opportunity to actively shape the growth story of hycom.digital GmbH,
- flexible working time,
- creative work and opportunities of self-development,
- modern workplace in the north of Munich but fully remote work is also an option,
- friendly, professional working environment.