Design Execution Specialist
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For our client an international company from FMCG sector we are currently looking for experienced and talented person for the position of DESIGN EXECUTION SPECIALIST.
The Design Execution Specialist will be responsible for coordination and management of production ready packaging artwork. The Design Execution Specialist will work cross-functionally, partnering with the global design team, photographers, marketing, engineering, regulatory, legal, artwork routing, designated artwork provider in-region and assigned print partners to deliver best in class packaging. The specialist will be responsible to manage the artwork process in compliance with all global artwork quality and colour standards, as well as manage all invoicing once work has been completed.
- Manage the EU project tracker and lead weekly status calls
- Vendor Management: Understand artwork provider workflow and photography (ensuring product samples are requested and supplied to photographer in alignment with deadlines), provide clear direction and set expectations while managing the process through File To Printer (FTP) dates.
- BEAT (brand experience to artwork transition): Fully understand the global artwork process and master use of the BEAT trafficking tool. Work in lockstep with the HUB team (proof workflow managers) to keep all projects on track with the set workflow.
- Pre-production meetings: participate in pre-production calls with artwork provider(s) and printers (when required) to set expectations in colour/file production and quality standards to be met for each product line / project.
- Print Production and Quality: work with in-region artwork provider to request ink draw-downs and set print trials when required.
- Billing and PO creation: work in PPM (portfolio management tool) to create budget requests (GT#’s) for active projects. Work in EBuy for PO creation and release purchase orders for EU artwork and plate production.
- College degree in communications, graphics, business or related field; and/or comparable industry experience;
- 3+ Years experience In Graphics Industry;
- 3+ Years experience in Corporate Environment is a plus;
- Bachelor degree and equivalent experience;
- Working knowledge in Adobe CS applications (Illustrator and Photoshop);
- Highly competent in a combined Mac/PC environment; advanced skills with office software;
- Strong written and verbal skills with superior knowledge and use of the English language;
- Medicover, Social Fund, insurance
- working in the international team
- positive atmosphere focusing on work-life balance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in English. We are kindly inform that we can proceed only selected candidates.