sharing the costs of sports activities
Designer (marketing team)
- offer expired 18 days ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
designing marketing promo materials and sales enablement materials
preparing illustrations for our blog posts
making new landing pages for our website together with our content managers
ensuring brand consistency in all designed materials
preparing marketing & sales materials for print (e.g. business cards, notebooks, stickers, etc.)
We’re looking for a person who:
• has experience in web design (2+ years) and knows what all these are: components, bootstrap grid, adaptive
• has strong visual skills: working with color, shape, and space, typography, infographics, iconographic
• is ready to learn quickly and has innate sense of creativity
• has up-to-date portfolio showcasing past projects (preferably real projects, not just mockups which were never released)
• is aware of the latest design trends, yet has their own creative drive
• understands how to work with print production (business cards, leaflets, etc.)
• is a team player that is easy to communicate with
• is flexible, as in able to deal with many projects and change focus quickly when needed
• knows how to work with Figma, AdobeIllustrator, Adobe Photoshop
• experience with Adobe AfterEffects and 3D Max will be a great plus
A few key interpersonal skills:
• team player that is easy to communicate with
• innate sense of creativity
• excellent organizational and project management skills
• outstanding attention to detail
upper-intermediate level of English would be great, since we’re an international company
experience with video graphics
What we offer
Remote-first. We're flexible about when and where we work, though we do gather up from time to time in Warsaw to discuss our plans and spend some quality time together.
Different formats of employment. You can choose what suits you better - contract or a B2B agreement.
Learning and development. Out teams plan out courses for each member and we cover expenses.
Great career and competitive salary. You'll become part of an international team, learn from the best and grow as a professional. We'll pay you and give you uncapped bonuses for that.
Private health insurance and multisport cards. With us you'll stay healthy and fit.
Last but not least, you'll enjoy the inspiring and fun atmosphere we have.
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
Apifonica is an international team of experts in cloud tech, artificial intelligence, telecom, and robotics. We are all united by our passion for automation. We help businesses to automate communication and corresponding business workflows.
We're growing fast and are looking for new people to share our passion with. Our marketing team can’t wait for a talented designer to make our content really shine!
Joining our team you can work from anywhere in the world, as we are a remote-first company with HQ in Tallinn and teams in Poland, Italy, and Latvia. With us you'll learn new things, make new friends from different fields and countries, and contribute to great products used worldwide by such companies as Yandex Taxi (Netherlands), Sportsalliance (Netherlands), 4F (Poland), SkyEng (Cyprus), Jeronimo Martins (Poland), Decathlon (Poland), LPP (Poland) and others.
If you're talented, curious, love design and feel like helping businesses with automation, let's talk. Who knows maybe we're a perfect match;)