- ul. Sobieskiego 11Katowice, śląskie
- Ważna jeszcze 18 dni12 Marzec 2020
KLDiscovery Ontrack provides technology-driven services and software to help legal, corporate and government entities as well as consumers manage, recover, search, analyse and produce data efficiently and cost-effectively. In addition to its award-winning suite of software, KLDiscovery Ontrack provides data recovery, data destruction, electronic discovery and document review services.
As part of the ongoing growth we are currently recruiting for:
The Desktop Support Analyst / Technician will be the primary escalation point for all Desktop, Wireless Device, Printer and Laptop issues and queries in addition to providing second line support to approximately 140 employees within KLDiscovery Ontrack’s Katowice office. The individual will work as part of a larger virtual team to acknowledge, route, escalate and resolve incidents that impact business users. The individual will be required to provide support via the telephone, physical desk-side visits and by using remote administration tools. This role may also be required to provide support to any of the global KLDiscovery locations, both technical support and ticket coordination. Some ad-hoc international travel may be required.
- Experience on a similar position in technology-related field
- Fluent English (B2-C1, written and spoken)
- Demonstrable experience of desktop/laptop hardware troubleshooting and configuration
- Good understanding of Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook troubleshooting, support and set up
- Active Directory administration, Network Printing troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of Wireless Devices, Mobile phones, Wireless Network connectivity troubleshooting, support, and set up
- Demonstrated experience of working in an ITIL environment with familiarity with Change, Incident and Problem Management
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Good time management skills and ability to set priorities
- International working environment which combines innovative services with cutting-edge technology
- Initial training, team support
- Fun and friendly atmosphere
- Attractive package of benefits, i.e. contribution of costs of a private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport)
- Good coffee, Sweet Mondays, free company lunches every Thursday!
If you are interested in the new opportunity and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in English to:
Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby give consent to KLDiscovery Ontrack Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data provided in this document for the purpose of the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
For more information about KLDiscovery Ontrack and our offerings please visit: www.ontrack.com and www.kldiscovery.com