sharing the costs of sports activities
Developer - BizTalk
Heli- One (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
Jasionka (pow. rzeszowski)Jasionka (pow. rzeszowski), Subcarpathia
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
CHC Helicopter is searching for a Developer - BizTalk to join our IT organization. The BizTalk Developer will be designing and developing BizTalk integrations supporting multiple applications, analyzing and resolving issues that arise, and proactively finding ways to improve resiliency and reduce overall cost of ownership. This is a highly collaborative role with daily interaction other programmers, Systems Analysts, QA Analysts, business partners, etc. a successful candidate would have experience with BizTalk, MS Technology (including Windows Server, Visual Studio, TFS, Azure DevOps pipelines), C, XML, and XSLT.
Architect, Design and Develop complex B2B Integrations and Orchestrations using BizTalk, CEP (Complex Event Processing) and SOAP/WSDL.
Document and present the architecture and design to peer group.
Work with Analyst team to understand systems and integration requirements.
Assist QA team in explaining the integration mechanisms and approach.
Assist in deploying highly scalable BizTalk Cluster.
Provide gap analysis between current state and future IT state; create, approach, and put together a plan to remediate and proactively plan ahead for IT changes
Must understand and implement Software Development Life Cycle including requirements elicitation, design, development, test, release, and support and industry standards around the same
• Microsoft BizTalk Server, including orchestrations, maps, pipelines, port configuration, XSLT, XML, XSD, as well as performance and scalability turning
• .Net Application Development experience needed
• Microsoft SQL Server and WCF SQL Adapter, including data design and optimization, stored procedures, cursors, XML queries, indexing, locking and relationships
• Solution-based architecture, design and estimation.
• Excellent problem solving and debugging skills required
• Minimum of 5 years of development/architecture experience for a mid to large size organization
• Experience with the implementation of business-to-business interfaces and service-oriented architecture preferred.
• Experience with the implementation of an enterprise service bus (ESB) preferred.
• Experience using online community resources to research technical solutions.
• Ability to deliver quality deliverables against specified timelines.
What we offer
Competitive salary and benefits
Interesting and challenging international projects
Opportunity to gain experience in a global aviation company
Work in a highly qualified and experienced team
Highest working standards
Exposure to international markets and operations with contact with final customers
International business travels opportunity
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Heli- One (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
Heli-One is a division of CHC Helicopter, the world’s largest helicopter services company.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a thriving helicopter industry in Rzeszow, Poland. If you would like to be part of a dynamic and challenging team environment, please provide an updated copy of your resume in ENGLISH to be considered for the role.