Developer | Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Field Service
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Who we're looking for
Are you a developer with ambition to constantly learn, solve non-trivial technical issues, design solutions that transform how IT operates or simply want to make a meaningful impact on how companies work? Are you a fan of MS Dynamics 365 products? Are you ready to join our team and help our clients imagine, deliver and run their future?
Who are we looking for:
100% remotely or from any Deloitte office in Poland - what you prefer
(offices: Warszawa, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Kraków, Łódź, Rzeszów, Katowice, Szczecin)
The ideal candidate
- comes from a professional services / consulting background with an experience in development of Dynamics 365 Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service;
- has min. 2 years of professional experience;
- has good knowledge and experience in .Net, API integration, Power Platform and Logic Apps;
- has knowledge and understanding of Azure Integration Services, Azure Data Factory, Azure Service Bus and Azure Function;
- is able to properly translate the technical requirements into code;
- is able analyze and optimize an existing code;
- is potentially able to lead a team of junior developers to maintain the dynamics and quality of their activities and their technical development;
- has very good command in Polish & English (both speaking & writing);
- certificate proving knowledge of Dynamics solutions would be a plus.
Your future role
- Be a member of the team implementing Dynamics 365 Sales, Marketing and Customer Service, Field Service (both cloud as well as on-premise);
- Work with solution architects and functional consultants to agree on the concept, build and deploy designed solution;
- Be enthusiastic about further development of your knowledge of Microsoft technologies including development and integration environments and proving it with appropriate certification;
- Work with a team and as a part of the team to effectively deliver agreed products;
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with the Deloitte Dynamics community.
What we offer
- Working from any Deloitte office or home office – what you prefer
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment or contract
- Medical and health insurance
- Multisport and other lifestyle benefits
- Trainings and certifications
- Language courses
- Friendly coworkers & team spirit
- Multiple geographies and clients
- Work for well-known brands
- Everyday opportunities to influence how and where we do our business
- Development and career path to fit your needs
… and an opportunity to be a part of a new Microsoft practice in the world’s largest professional services firm!
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
At Deloitte we support leading global organizations in optimizing and transforming their organizations. Our consultants offer insights, capabilities, and solutions that change the way these organizations operate and make people-related decisions with top-notch technology features on mind.
We are currently building in Poland a dedicated specializing in Microsoft technologies to become part of the global Microsoft centric organization. We are looking for enthusiastic, committed and ambitious people to join our practice and grow with us. Next to designing and implementing full portfolio of Dynamics solutions, our Consulting professionals advise on process optimization and automation by applying cutting-edge technologies, the latest sales or finance operating models, as well as service design principles to drive improvements.
What happens after your application? If your CV would be interesting for us there will be a few steps:
1. Quick HR call
2. One online interview with the awesome people from the team
3. Final decision
How simple, right?