- Danhouse, Towarowa 36, 85-746 Bydgoszcz, PolskaBydgoszcz, kujawsko-pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Why do we need you?
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Development Manager at HUUUGE GAMES. Among other things, you will be leading the development of the company’s central CRM platform and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
In this role you will:
- Lead the development of our central CRM product (backend, frontend, databases, interfaces, infrastructure),
- Manage, lead and mentor several R&D team members (full-stack developers, DevOps, QA, scrum masters),
- Deliver state of the art business applications, services, and solutions that are recognized as best in the gaming industry,
- Impact on architecture and technology decisions – architecture concept and technical roadmap,
- Proactively seek gaps and opportunities to drive key initiatives and improve functionality, technical standards, architecture, ease of integration and usability,
- Define, approve, and challenge high-level and low-level designs, lead code standards, oversee, and drive team members’ engagement in code reviews,
- When possible (if there will be time …) even code by yourself,
- Work closely with product managers, SW architects and other technology teams (e.g Data team, ML team, studios R&D),
- Proficiently manage and understand stakeholders (all studios and game teams, Data and ML teams, all other technology, and engineering teams),
- Support and contribute for efficient and professional Scrum process.
- Firm experience leading architecture and technology definition, technical roadmap, high level and detailed technical designs of a portfolio of core B2B/B2B2C/B2C products,
- Technically hands-on, can challenge developers and team leaders in technology design and coding,
- 6+ years of experience in R&D,
- 3+ years of people management, directly leading R&D teams (client and server developers, QA, scrum masters),
- Expert in software architecture paradigms – microservices, domain-driven design (DDD), OOP, design patterns,
- Experience in most the following technologies:
- Cloud: AWS (great advantage), Azure, GCP
- Backend: C#, Node.js, Java and Python
- Queues: SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Kinesis
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Redshift, MySQL, SQL Server
- CI/CD: TeamCity, Jenkins
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- Expert in working in Scrum environments,
- Leader and a mentor,
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage cross-functional interfaces and guide remote teams,
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, mathematics).
Surprise us with:
- leading design and development of applications and services, such as CRM, campaign management, marketing tools etc.,
- leading design and development of data-driven products,
- with test automation methodologies.