private medical care
Development manager for Business Intelligence
- Emilii Plater 53, Śródmieście, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 14 days ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- team manager
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Technologies we use
About the project
Can you demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of how to build complex IT solutions – ideally within financial services? Are you a talented people manager or do you have the qualifications to become one? Then we are looking forward to hearing from you.
We are looking for a Development Manager ready to share and grow
In the Financial Crime Prevention (FCP) area, we are building and delivering to our customers – Danish banks – solutions in the field of AML (Anti Money Laundering).
The FCP BI & AML Storage team is responsible for the Business Intelligence subarea in the AML domain and is focused on regulatory reporting and AML management information. The following tools are in the team’s toolkit:
• Informatica Power Center
• SAP Business Objects
• SQL Server
• SAS AML Platform
• Microsoft Power BI (in the future)
• Microsoft Azure BI Tools (for future use)
The manager of the team will secure the continuation of a successful delivery of the expected business value and development of new competences and solutions (e.g. data analytics) using Agile approach (Scrum and SAFe).
In the position as development manager, you will work closely with the management team within your domain, product owners, architects, team members and other development managers in BEC to ensure cross-company collaboration.
As a Development Manager, you will have a wide range of responsibilities and will face challenges in a varieties of areas
• Give input and ultimate commitment on agreed objectives for delivery of entire team backlog
• On team level, set challenging goals, remove impediments and improve collaboration across teams together with scrum master
• Ensure team has necessary budget, resources, approvals and other support
• Communicate with key stakeholders and collect and share feedback
• Ensure transparency on decisions, progress, and results
• Support the transformation of BEC as part BEC’s domain / program management team
• Live and lead BEC leadership foundation
• Build high performing teams to effectively deliver backlog and define team mission
• Coordinate recruiting, hiring and staffing of talent
• Ensure professional development for teams & leadership
• Overall performance management through frequent performance review, creating team development plans and mentoring and coaching of team
• Holds the system ownership
• Proactively identifies and prioritizes high-level maintenance tasks to ensure system is in good condition, and coordinates on prioritization with PO
• Manage timely resolution of critical problems with the different platforms
• Help manage technical risks and dependencies across teams
• Escalate impediments to stakeholders as needed
• Ensure development is in line with architectural principles and guidelines
• Ensure solutions are scalable and flexible to enable future growth
Managerial experience min 2-3 years and a prior IT background with data, BI area
Strong communication and leadership skills
End-to-end understanding of the technology (from user applications to underlying infrastructure) and comprehensive understanding of how to build IT solutions
Ability to drive implementation and realize business value
Customer focused and service minded, always striving for developing, enhancing and maintaining solutions in excellent condition (stability and security)
Passion and ability to drive agile values and principles
Strong appetite for innovation & creation of cutting-edge solutions
Understanding of the IT market (including knowledge of tools, programming languages, IT positions etc.), its trends and opportunities.
Experience in Polish labor market regulation.
Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and prioritize in a dynamic environment.
Don't worry if you don't meet all the requirements, we'll teach you and support your professional development.
What we offer
Opportunity to work in a Scandinavian work culture, international and cross-border teams
40 hours/ week
Employment contract or B2B agreement – long term cooperation
Flexible time, but core time between 9:00 and 15:00
An annual performance evaluation dialog with a manager
Salary increase once a year
Free use of fitness room
Bike parking in the building
Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
Possibility of joining PPK
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
1st Interview with a recruitment partner
2d Interview with the hiring manager
Apply and join a community of helpful, ambitious and tech-savvy people with curious mindset!
BEC is a fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark's financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
We are 1,400+ employees cultivating an informal, yet dedicated culture. We help each other and learn from each other to create the strongest possible solutions for the banks, their customers, and the Danish society.