private medical care
Development Manager for D365 Operations & Support
- Emilii Plater 53, Śródmieście, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 15 days ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- team manager
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Technologies we use
About the project
Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to create tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will be part of a transformation of our organization and tech solutions.
We are looking for a Development Manager ready to grow
Finance Solutions has just started a compelling, exciting, and challenging technology transformation journey to build and provide a new modern Finance Platform Microsoft Dynamics 365 in Azure Cloud to customers, and along with that we must embrace and execute on the strategy to decouple from the mainframe via API’s and Events, and onboard BEC Azure Cloud and Cloud enabled User-centered BI & Analytics platform for the whole domain portfolio over the next 5 years.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-propelled, structured and engaged leader with a solid technology background and desire to lead a cross-functional team across Poland and Denmark. You will lead the support, operations and management of Finance & Accounting planforms of the future and your success is stable, resilient and disciplined platform operations based on public cloud Microsoft Azure technology stack and the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations platform.
You will also be involved in the future onboarding of new customers to the platform.
Your key objective is to build up a cross-functional team across Poland and Denmark to operate and support the new finance platform and adjacent platforms and systems.
Your direct manager will be the Development Director and you, and you will be part of a leadership team of 4 Development Manager, 1 Product Manager and 1 Release Train Engineer.
We need your help to succeed, we want to learn from you, and will support you on the journey, so we together can level up in the years to come.
Primary tasks and responsibilities :
In the position as Development Manager, you will lead your own team and work closely with Product Manager, Product Owners, Development Managers, Domain Architect and Team Architects internally in Finance Solutions, but also externally with a board set of experts from Cloud Center of Excellence and vendors.
As Development Manager for the D365 Operations & Support Platform team, you will lead and execute under DevOps ways of working, but also normal IT Service Management disciplines like incident ad problem management, change management, service level agreements, vendor management and cost management.
The technology transformation opens up for new ways of operations and the new tools and practices can be more efficient and innovative in how to operate platforms and cloud operations. Therefore, you must be very curious and encouraged to learn, explore and implement new ways of doing things within your team and across the domain.
The domain is under transformation, and you help is needed to build up a new functional team based in Poland in the years to come.
Primary tasks and responsibilities:
• Robust and resilient platform operations and support
• Help on new initiatives and onboarding of new banks to the platform
• Monitor platform performance and comply to non-functional requirements
• Stakeholder involvement and alignment
• Recruit, develop and lead a cross-functional high performing team
• Mentor and coach team members to maximize team and individual value
• Lead transformation by example and confidence
• Local anchor in Poland for the whole domain
Platform, System and Data responsibility
• Ownership for operations, maintenance, and support
• Optimize platform and adjacent systems for better and cost-efficient performance
• Reduce risks by performing best practice platform update, patching and deployments
• Monitor, verify and validate platform changes and performance with stakeholders
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have:
• Software engineering education on bachelor or master level
• 5-10 years of IT experience and 2-3 year of IT leadership experience
• Experience working on multiple complex areas and find solutions together with teams and stakeholders.
• You must be structured and have a desire to leave thing in a better condition than when you picked it up
• Experience with cloud technologies applied in different domain contexts and application and architecture patterns
• experience with architecture and application patterns and designs, full stack technology, API and Events architecture and cloud technology and cloud adoption experience is key and required
• Knowledge and experience with Amazon Cloud, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure Cloud and/or ERP Platforms like D365 Finance & Operations or SAP
• Fluency in English
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
• Strong motivator and communicator
• Structured, analytic and sense for planning work
• Ambitious and set the bar high for yourself and the team
• Curious about the stakeholder needs and finding the right solutions
• Team player and willing to share your knowledge and drive change
• Our target state is clear, but the transformational path and steps are not. Therefore you must be curious and willing to learn new things continuously.
• Fun to be around
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
- you focus on product development
- you focus on code maintenance
- backend developer
- product owner
- scrum master
- business analyst
This is how we work on a project
architect / technical leader support
Development opportunities we offer
conferences in Poland
industry-specific e-learning platforms
substantive support from technological leaders
support of IT events
What we offer
Opportunity to work in a Scandinavian work culture, international and cross-border teams
40 hours/ week
Employment contract – long term cooperation
Flexible time, but core time between 9:00 and 15:00
An annual performance evaluation dialog with a manager
Salary increase once a year
Free use of fitness room
Bike parking in the building
Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
Possibility of joining PPK
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
Udemy for business access
BEC is a fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark's financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
We are 1,300+ employees cultivating an informal, yet dedicated culture. We help each other and learn from each other to create the strongest possible solutions for the banks, their customers, and the Danish society.