- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Device Marketing Master Trainer is the subject matter expert for our partner sales teams on ‘everything’ and ‘the face of our brand’ at partner and customer events. This role requires close cooperation with the Device Marketer and Field Labor & Evangelism Lead in order to align partner prioritization of sales readiness activities, localize and enhance training content and materials and drive execution of :many events, Device Days and Accelerate Your Business Events with distributors, resellers and device partners. As a ‘trusted advisor’, you will be responsible for sales readiness and enablement that drives preference and conversion of our products, devices and services in Distributors, Reseller and MNA channels.
- Establish a calendar of training events and activities with assigned distributors, resellers and device partners
- Tailor training content as necessary to reflect partner priorities, asks or needs based on performance
- Act as a primary POC for WW FLE team to develop, adapt and cascade training content & materials to local teams
- Create a robust Evangelism plan that delivers both online and offline training/readiness tactics (livestreaming, 1:many decks, sales tools, etc)
- Identify best practices across training efforts and team members à share feedback with the broader FLE community on Facebook and other group mediums
- Create and facilitate memorable and immersive hands-on experiences for small and large audiences
- Capture feedback and KPIs as required for partner activities and engagement
- Work with Ambassador teams as appropriate to evangelize our product & brand stories as well as land partner-specific programs and efforts
- Identify opportunities for deeper partner engagement à events, campaigns, programs
- Work closely with device partner teams to extend and enhance partner engagement
what we expect
- 5+ years of related partner or channel training / field readiness experience, preferably in the IT Channel
- Higher education
- Strong business acumen: Strong understanding and dealing with different business situations and stakeholders.
- Instructional design: Good design skills to tailor training content to address different styles of learning, audience types and formats
- Presentation skills: Energetic, charismatic speaker with ability to be both conversational and informative
- Commercial channel expertise: Strong knowledge of distributor and reseller sales environments and motions à proven track record with telesales training and support
- Coaching & Mentoring: Ability to give precise and objective feedback to improve performance and competence, quick thinker and adept at handling objections and tough questions
- Proven track record in delivering training, evangelism and readiness effort with measurable business impact
- Ability to take the initiative and lead projects with little direction with independent decision making and organizational planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an outstanding attention to detail and an ability to see ‘the big picture’
- Strong industry knowledge, including hardware standards, devices, operating systems, software, SaaS, distribution, and sales channels through multiple sources. Online, Tele-sales, inside sales and in person sales
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills to groups of all sizes and levels
- You have a passion for soft skills, you take ownership for your learning and you use that learning to share and tailor the knowledge to the different audiences you interact with
- Accustomed to nationwide travel to partner premises (on an as needed basis)
what we offer
· A culture of growth and development with a training budget.
· We work remotely.
· 18 month contract of employment.
· Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment.
· Ambitious role in a global company.
· Flexible working conditions.