- Saski Crescent, Królewska 16, 00-103 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 72 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz, Opole
Our team develops and manages a portfolio of our many customers’ software and web applications. We have built an extensive build-deploy pipeline to efficiently deliver our products to our end-customers and business colleagues. We have team specializing in various technologies, including, but not limited to DevOps CI/CD, Atlassian tools, MF ALM, System Administration, Automation, Programming. Main focus in this position will be supporting MF ALM and Precise tools.
Based on your skills and expertise, together with your personal development plans we would suit the best role for you in this area.
The best description of main tasks within the teams are:
- Operation of the MF ALM application including operational monitoring for hardware and software
- Creation/programming and adaptation of MF ALM/Precise projects, workflows and report templates
- Solution of user help desk tickets against the application MF ALM/Precise
- Planning, control and implementation of maintenance measures such as patch management (software, operating system, database) and hardware extensions
- Capacity planning (hardware, database, middleware, operating systems)
- Oracle database performance and error analysis
- Support of the system landscape organized as DevOps as a Service
- Supporting and usage of Databases
- Analysis and resolution of complex technical problems and issues
- Usage of recent development methodologies and tools
- Design and development of CI scripts, frameworks and scaffolding software
- Configuring Linux, Windows and/or Oracle environments
- Software building and builds management
- Technical solutions advisory
- Basic training for MF ALM/Precise users in German/English
The position will be in our well communicated offices in Wroclaw, Warsaw, Łódź or Bydgoszcz depending on your preferences. At initial stage of a project traveling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks might be required in some cases.
How does it sound so far?
Required and desired skills!
- Proficient communication in English. German will be a plus
- Experience in the installation, configuration and administration of MF ALM and Precise will be desired advantage
- Experience in integration and maintenance of Java based applications including REST-API.
- Experience in Python and / or Perl.
- Experience in Unix / Linux.
- Experience in at least one of the databases Oracle, mySQL, MSSQL PostgreSQL, Sybase
- Experience in the installation, configuration and administration of application servers such as Glassfish, Weblogic Service, Tomcat, etc.
- Availability for On Call duties between team members.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
- Professional career
- only going up
- Courses and trainings
- Olympic projects
that will win your heart
- Remote work
and you're home
- Medical care - always on the plus side
- Sports package
for training without a break
100% the best