sharing the costs of sports activities
DevOps CI/CD Engineer
Atos Poland Global Services Sp. z o.o.
- valid for 3 daysuntil: 22 May 2022
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
About the project
Our team develops and manages a portfolio of our many customers’ software and web application. We have built an extensive build-deploy pipeline to efficiently deliver our products to our end-customers and business colleagues. We have DevOps teams developing and maintaining our customers environments, applications and servers, and the roles of Continuous Integration, Continuous Development and DevOps Engineers are crucial for our deliveries.
The position will be located in our well communicated offices in Wroclaw, Warsaw, Łódź, Bydgoszcz or Opole, depending on your preferences.
Based on your skills and expertise, together with your personal development plans we would suit the best role for you in this area. The best description of main tasks within the teams are:
• Mid to long term system landscape planning and development with increasing focus on security, comprehensive monitoring solutions and process automation
• Support of the system landscape composed of internal and cloud infrastructure elements
• Analysis and resolution of complex technical problems and issues
• Usage of recent development methodologies and tools
• Design and development of CI scripts, frameworks and scaffolding software
• Configuring Linux, Windows and/or Oracle environments
• Software building and builds management
• Technical solutions advisory
• Opportunity to research potential deficiencies and improve the solution applied adequately, according to recent state of the art and own experience
Fluent communication in English or German
Knowledge (the deeper the better or readiness to learn) of some CI, CD and DevOps environments, tools and other technologies such as Maven, Jenkins, SVN, JProfiler, XCode, Gradle, Docker, Shell, Perl/Python Maven, Jenkins, GIT, pci norm
Experience in databases (SQL, administration, environments), especially Oracle is a plus
Cloud solutions knowledge (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud) is a plus
At least 2 years of experience and interests in field of software manufacturing
Experience in direct collaboration with end customer along with technical solutions preparations will be a desired advantage
What we offer
At Atos, great working conditions will always come without conditions.
Shape the future of digital.
And your too.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
no dress code
extra social benefits
employee referral program
global IT projects
Apply to work at Atos
Atos Poland Global Services Sp. z o.o.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 105,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is an SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.