- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Do you know how to build bridges between IT Ops, QA and development?
Are you an expert at using infrastructure automation tools?
Then why not take a few minutes and read about your potential new job?
You will join a product company that is a one of the leaders in the Gulf Region with HQ in Dubai.
Your tasks will include:
- Building and administering the development, testing, acceptance and production environments;
- Managing and preparing cluster nodes, troubleshooting, deploying, scaling containerized application (with the use of Kubrnetes and OKD);
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and fixing storage clusters (Ceph and Gluster);
- Preparing and developing from scratch containerization and monitoring of infrastructure (with the use of Prometheus and Grafana);
- Ensuring uninterrupted and stable performance of systems and applications and assisting in implementation Infrastructure as a Code methodology;
- Developing automations (Ansible), and administering virtualization environments (vSphere, or VMWare);
- Prototyping, developing and applying software integrations based on user feedback;
- Implementing automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines) using Gitlab;
- Using coding or scripting languages to solve a problem with a custom workflow;
To be a good fit for the DevOps Engineer opportunity, you will have:
- 3+ years of DevOps Experience;
- Experience in administration (Linux/Centos/RedHat);
- Experience with Docker, Docker Swarm, Docker Compose;
- Solid understanding of CI/CD tools like Gitlab, and Container orchestration services: KubeEdge, Kubernetes, and K3S;
- Knowledge of Ansible, Cloud Foundry, Nexus, Artifactory, Rancher, Nginx, helm;
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Elasticsearch, and Cassandra;
- Knowledge of monitoring tools: Prometheus and Gafana
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Gluster storage, or RHGS;
- Knowledge of Ceph Storage, or RHCS;
Keys to success:
You have excellent communication and teamwork skills (including fluent English). You are a good organiser and have an analytical mind and great attention to details. .
Our Client offers:
- 9-12 month B2B contract which can be extended to 2-3 years;
- Opportunity to work 100 % remotely;
- Competitive salary: 5 000 - 8 000 USD per month (depending on seniority)
Reasons to join:
You will be working in the newly established software company in Dubai and will have an impact on its products development.