sharing the costs of sports activities
DevOps engineer (Application Administrator)
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
About the project
You will be a part of an international team dedicated to the development and operation of various engineering solutions (like search engines, linked data explorers or expert systems). In close collaboration with developers and testers, you will implement and continuously improve the build / release pipelines that ensure the quality of the software. You will also ensure that the monitoring and alerting solutions in place are well suited to each use case.
Contributing to the team’s goals by creating a real collaborative environment.
Implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in close collaboration with other team members (product team, developers and testers).
Coping with specific project requirements and finding creative and robust solutions.
Performing system tuning and routine housekeeping tasks.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or a related discipline.
Experience with Windows Server, Linux, Linux containers (Docker) and CI/CD automation tools.
Experience with Azure DevOps Server would be a plus.
Experience with Azure DevOps Pipelines.
Familiar with databases, programming and scripting languages.
Understanding of Agile Methodologies.
Ability to work effectively in a global cross functional team.
What we offer
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
• Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
• Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
• Referral Bonus Program
• Copyright costs for IT employees
• Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
• Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
• On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
• Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
• Language courses
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Multisport card and sports teams
• Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
• Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
• Discounts for Bosch products
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Massage services at the office
Summer and winter activities for children
Phone interview with a recruiter
Meeting with a direct manager
Meeting with a higher level manager
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.