- Przy Rondzie 4, 31-547 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 godzin temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our ABB Ability Platform DevOps team in Poland, Kraków. In this role, you will contribute to delivery of ABB’s unique cloud-based software platform for Industrial Internet of Things.
Here’s why you will like working in ABB Ability Platform project: you will join new, strategic, next generation, cloud oriented project. You will work with people passionate and excited about software, cloud and IoT.
Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with cutting-edge technologies and develop unique capabilities. We have access to global partners, expertise and resources.
If this looks like something you would like - join us now
DevOps Engineer at ABB Ability™ PlatformNumer ref.: PL75725595_E3
- Developing CI/CD pipelines in highly diverse & agile ecosystem. Your solutions will empower international teams to collaborate efficiently across the globe.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining automated deployment process of Microservice Platform (hosted in Azure Cloud).
- Deploying scalable Azure Cloud Infrastructure, created with respect to the best practices and based on the latest services available on market.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Experience in deployment of distributed systems to PaaS Clouds (with preference for Azure Cloud),
- Experience with CI/CD technologies (with preference for Azure DevOps),
- Infrastructure-as-code approach is your second nature,
- Scripting proficiency (e.g. PowerShell),
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English,
- You appreciate teamwork, Agile values and fun at work,
- The following items will be considered as an advantage: experience with containerized applications (Docker, ideally Kubernetes); knowledge about networking, security concepts and Windows/Linux servers; familiarity with services like Terraform, SonarQube, Travis CI, Ansible, Nexus.
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks