- Zajęcza 4, 00-351 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze 22 dnido: 28 kwi 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- You have working knowledge of LINUX (RHEL),
- Hands on experience with containerization - you know how to use Docker/Kuberentes/Openshift,
- You have experience with scripting languages (Python, Bash) and automation of manual activities (Ansible).
Numer ref.: Numer referencyjny: /MB/AS/ITIT/AD/MPS/RC9644
Nice to have:
- You have knowledge of relational databases (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL) and data warehousing,
- Experience with SAS technology,
- Experience in building platforms related to data analysis.
How we work:
At ING Tech Poland and ING group we follow the Agile approach and mindset. We use flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
- As a DevOps Engineer you will be part of the Model Paradigm Shift program Systems workstream and in that role you will be responsible for the role out of new tooling and automation of the release management process and its associated artefacts and interfaces,
- Develop and build the new modelling environment,
- Work on Architectural improvements.
Within CRO Risk Service, the objective of the Data and analytical engineering Modeling & Analytics (Tech) chapters is to automate, standardize, visualize risk data needed for the different internal and regulatory stakeholders by providing them fit for purpose data marts and reports.
One of the programs the Modeling & Analytics (Tech) Chapter is involved is the Model Paradigm Shift Program (MPS). The aim of the Model Paradigm Shift Program is to improve the Risk modelling capabilities of ING. Risk models are crucial for the competitive advantage of ING. The MPS systems streams will develop and build new state of the art tooling to support ING’s global Modelling community. The Purpose is to deliver standardized and globally supported, high-performing, secure, compliant and scalable environments aligned with existing ING target infrastructure.
This recruitment is for a position located in either Katowice or Warsaw.
Scope of duties:
Prosimy o przesłanie CV wraz z dołączoną zgodą na przetwarzanie danych osobowych oraz z podanym numerem referencyjnym /MB/AS/ITIT/AD/MPS/RC9644 w temacie e-maila, za pomocą przycisku:
Uprzejmie informujemy, iż skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami.
- Great English communication skills, verbal as well as written.