- Twardowskiego 65Kraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Montrose Software is a software consulting company based in New Jersey (USA), with our primary development center in Kraków. We develop mobile apps, web applications and enterprise systems for a variety of clients. We are growing quickly and need people of all experience levels. If you are a student looking for an internship or a part-time job, a graduate looking for your first full-time job or a professional looking for a change, we hope to hear from you.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the development and support of a variety of our clients software systems and configurations. You will be working closely with the business to create innovative and high-quality technology solutions to support business growth and developer productivity.
You must have:
- At least 2-year experience in a similar position
- Strong communication skills; ability to craft clear and concise documentation.
- Strong background in Windows.
- Ability to deliver solutions and implement changes while still maintaining operations continuity
- Ability to come up with innovative solutions to streamline the whole software development process, ensuring software quality and improving development efficiency
- Ability to design and manage Jenkins CI / CD pipelines
- Knowledge of modern Python development.
- Good knowledge of batch and bash scripting.
- Strong grasp of modern C++ and Java build systems - Cmake and Gradle
- Knowledge of SVN/Git version control systems
- Experience with management of networking and VPNs
Nice to have:
- An academic background in Computer Science (BSc or MSc) or equivalent
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix administration is an additional asset
- Knowledge of the AWS stack
- Knowledge of Excel
- Interesting, challenging and exciting work in international teams
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Brand new office area in a great location
- Trips to the USA, UK occasionally
- Team events
- Lunches delivered from Kraków restaurants
- A fridge full of food and snacks
- Best coffee money can buy and selection of beverages
- Basically, you can order anything you like to eat or drink in the office
- Private medical insurance
- We will sponsor any sport/fitness activity you choose
- We will pay for conferences and trainings that you want to attend
- English lessons
The chillout area:
- Mini gym
- Comfortable pufas
- Therapy balls
- Playstation 4 + games
- Wii U + games
- Nintendo switch + games
If you are interested, please send your application via application button.