ProData Consult is one of the largest, international consulting companies with offices in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, the Netherlands and Poland. We work with the best specialists vastly experienced in IT sector. We carry out challenging projects across a number of industries - except the military. Our relationship with Consultants is built on an open and honest communication.
We act within the Scandinavian business culture focused on achieving goals while maintaining the balance between private and professional life. Always guided by the fair-play rule both towards our clients and our consultants.
- Industry: Finance / loan industry
- Type of project: Support, troubleshooting
- Location: Kraków/Łódź
- Remote work: One day during the week
- Project language: English (required), Polish
- Remuneration: 90 - 140 PLN/H + VAT
- Project length: Long term
- Start: ASAP
- Assignment type: B2B
- System support, troubleshooting
NICE TO HAVE:
- Master’s degree and at least 3 + years of experience in DevOps or Operation engineering role.
- Scripting skills (Python or Bash is preferred, Perl or Ruby as advantage) and passion to automate software engineering tasks.
- Experience with managing application containers – Docker, AWS Fargate.
- Good knowledge of MySQL (Aurora) administration like managing databases, granting revoking privileges, backups.
- Experience in monitoring and continuous integration tools such as: ElectricFlow, TeamCity, AppDynamics, ELK Stack (Elastic search, Logstash, Kibana).
- Knowledge of application Git, Atlasian Tool Stack (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) or similar.
- Knowledge of AWS or other cloud concepts for building cloud-based infrastructure.
- Knowledge of configuration management system (Ansible, Puppet).
- Strong knowledge of IP networking - VLANs, dynamic routing, IPSec, SSL certificates, PKI in Linux environment, preferably Debian based.
- Knowledge of ssh server configuration and linux user account administration.
- Knowledge of Open VPN + pritunl configuration and administration.
- Knowledge of Active Directory administration and configuration.
- Knowledge of Web servers (Apache, Nginx).
- Experience with infrastructure / applications monitoring tools ( Zabbix, Datadog, AWS CloudW).
- Experience in Java, Maven
- Challenging international projects in international business culture.
- Long term cooperation across multiple projects.
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play.
- High-end IT equipment: monitors, headphones, fast fiber and WiFi (with no limits).
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card.