- Pawia 21, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
What you’ll do:
- Develops best practices and tools for application execution, release, and support.
- Provides product team with CI/CD technical software application support, problem resolution, and appropriate documentation.
- Develops a deep understanding of automation capabilities.
- Defines deployment pipelines according to the needs of developers, business and QA stakeholders.
- Performs application tuning to optimize overall system performance, often working with technical support.
- Manages the creation and refreshment of environments associated with the application (e.g.; test, development) requested by Release Management.
- Makes sure application security policies and standards are followed.
- Train peers on technical aspects of applications as needed.
- Keeps current with the latest technology; regularly attends technical training in order to maintain technical expertise
What you’ll need:
- Complete understanding and application of IT principles, theories, and concepts.
- General knowledge of related functional and technical groups.
- Ability to interface successfully with internal stakeholders to analyze requirements and develop solutions.
- Accountability for work effort.
- Previous experience working in a DevOps environment on position delivering CI/CD solutions – min. 2 years
- Experience and a strong understanding of DevOps tools. Preferred stack: Gitlab CI, Artifactory, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, SonarQube,
- Working experience of AWS DevOps including Cloud Formation, Serverless
- Associate degree, or educational equivalent, in computer science or information technology field, or
- an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Understanding and basic experience with test automation tools
- Ability to effectively communicate designs and decisions to peers, customers, and management
- Understanding of application security
- Good English skills verbal & written
What can you expect from us?
- On-line recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Possibility of growth inside of the organization
- Various portfolio of internal&external training: professional certifications, access to the e-learning platform.
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Company events and office initiatives
- A family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Home-like office in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."