- Wersalska 6, 91-203 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About work in our team
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey as a member of our team in Digital Technology Centre in Poland.
You will be one of the experts in the team/cluster responsible for application management aspects, i.e. aligning and addressing application operation needs with development and business expert, ensuring compliance of software deliveries to operations guidelines and policies, etc.
- remote work (until the global situation is clarified)
- In the current situation We are not travelling.
Your main Tasks:
- You will be one of the experts in the team/cluster responsible for application management aspects, i.e. aligning and addressing application operation needs with development and business expert, ensuring compliance of software deliveries to operations guidelines and policies, etc.
- For this role requires a combination of application management experience and good understanding of the technology used (Azure, webserver and database technologies)
- Preparing software builds and release packages and deploy them, i.e. participating in the preparation and implementation of changes to the given environment. Support the rollouts in production
- You will be performing the test- and deployment process for new or released applications and interfaces. Test and validation of deployment packages
- You will monitor and maintain stable operation of production. In case of minor deviations or issues you will initiate appropriate correction measures as defined
- Creation and management of technical documentation
- Operations monitoring (from 8 am to 16:30pm)
- Handling of changes/incidents/problems with HP Service Manager (hpsm)
What we expect from you:
Depending on the experience, we expect from you:
- High knowledge of Azure Cloud (ARM templates),
- Good knowledge of CI/CD,
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL, Linux ,Visual Studio SFC – service fabric cluster IaC – Infrastructure as code,
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German B1 level (optional)
- Friendly and multicultural environment
- Professional trainings
and German courses
- 26 days of holiday from the very beginning
and health insurance
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Lunch card
1. I consent to the processing of personal data contained in this document by Commerzbank AG with its registered office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 60261 Kaiserplatz, operating through the Branch in Poland with its registered office in Łódź, 91-203 Łódź, ul. Wersalska 6, KRS 0000631053, for the implementation of the current recruitment process and for the future recruitment for a period of 6 months, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO) and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I provided my personal data voluntarily and I declare that they are truthful. I have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.