- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Join us to design, create & scale-up a platform for one of the largest project in telco industry. We are developing greenfield software for around 30 million future customers. Around 200 microservices scale to over 10000 pods in 100+ namespaces. Our microservice architecture allows developers to decide on their tech: Java Springboot, Jboss, Go, Angular, Node.js. Are you ready for a new challenge?
- Ensure automation of deployments, configuration management, containerization, release management, monitoring, lifecycle support (pipelines), information and documentation services.
- Opportunity to research and develop state-of-the-art automation solutions.
- At least 2 years of work experience as DevOps engineer with:
- Kubernetes / OpenShift; Helm / OpenShift Templates; GitLab CI / Jenkins or similar; Scripting languages (best case: Python)
- Linux / Bash; Network understanding; Webserver configuration / REST / API experience
- Minimum 1+ years of experience of working in agile projects (Scrum / SAFe or similar)
- Solution-oriented way of working along with a good team and communication skills
- Experience of working in international projects would be an asset (traveling within Europe will be required after Covid era - 20%)
- English – Communication level
- Monitoring: Prometheus / Zabbix / Nagios / Grafana… etc..
- Cloud solutions experience
- API Gateway / Proxy servers / Nginx / HAproxy etc..
- Database setup experience (PostgresDB, redis, MySQL, etc.. )
WE ARE OFFERING:
- attractive salary and package of benefits;
- interesting career in midsize technical team
- meaningful responsibilities from first day
- challenging job in a dynamic and multinational environment
- chance to get known new standards in the global company
- opportunity to participate in strategic projects