Did you know that The Atos Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games?
- 110,000 employees in 73 countries
- IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Almost 5000 people employed in Poland in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszów, Lodz
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
Our team develops and handles a portfolio of our many customers’ software and web application. We have built an extensive build-deploy pipeline to expertly deliver our products to our end-customers and business colleagues. We are now looking for an expert system engineer/developer to join the team and help us further expand and maintain our infrastructure and toolset.
Depending on individual skills and knowledge the Continuous Software Integration Engineer/DevOps Engineer will be engaged in (but not limited to):
- Mid to long term system landscape planning and development with increasing focus on security, comprehensive monitoring solutions and process automation
- Support of the system landscape composed of internal and cloud infrastructure elements
- Analysis and resolution of complex technical problems and issues
- Usage of recent development methodologies and tools (agile development, Atlassian toolset (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo), Docker, AWS, Shell, Perl/Python Maven, Jenkins, GIT, pci norm and many other technical acronyms to play with.
- Design and development of CI scripts, frameworks and scaffolding software
- Configuring Linux,Windows and/or Oracle environments
- Software building and builds management
- Technical solutions advisory
- Opportunity to research potential deficiencies and improve the solution applied adequately, according to recent state of the art and own experience.
To be suitable for the role the self-reliability, ability to solve multi thread technical issues and effective communication in English or German are required.
The position will be located in our well communicated offices in Wroclaw, Warsaw or Łódź, depending on your preferences. At initial stage of a project traveling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks might be required in some cases.
- Competitive salary package
- Additional discretionary annual bonus for good performance
- Life insurance and outstanding private medical healthcare
- Work for an organization holding the "Best Pace to Work" title.
- Work for worldwide software engineering company where software development is a core revenue stream.
- Professional IT/Software oriented personal development and training program including industry standard certification path.
- Relocation package if applicable
- German courses for lingual abilities improvement if preferred
- Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Skills and knowledge development in rare beneficial areas
- Team work among real enthusiasts at discovering and utilizing the latest tools and methodologies at variety of software projects for different sectors/domains.
- Internal and external technology and tools trainings.
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals
We wish from you:
- Fluent communication in English or German
- Knowledge (the deeper the better or readiness to learn) of some CI environments, tools and other technologies such as Maven, Jenkins, SVN, JProfiler, XCode, Gradle, Docker, Shell, Perl/Python Maven, Jenkins, GIT, pci norm
- Experience in databases (SQL, administration, environments), especially Oracle is a plus
- Cloud solutions knowledge (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud) is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience and interests in field of software manufacturing
- Experience in direct collaboration with end customer along with technical solutions preparations will be a desired advantage.
- Experience in Java software development will be desired advantage
- Understanding structured test methods and software development processes
- Resolving problems in a timely manner
- Being articulate and communicating effectively
- Planning and prioritizing tasks
During the interview we are also going to verify:
- Ability to work in a team, communication and open approach to people
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility
- Good organization of work, attention to details
If You are ambitious and passionate about IT, join our dynamic & dedicated team and you will become part of a multicultural and significant environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects.
If you wish to apply for this position, please visit our careers page: jobs.atos.net, select Poland as country and complete our online application form.
How will we make your life easier and happy?
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you establish a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
What do we offer?
Private life and travel insurance
Private medical care incl. Dental care
Training and development programs
Learning foreign languages
Worldwide career opportunity
See how the work environment looks like in our modern offices in Wroclaw and Lodz:
We take care of your personal data privancy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr