- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.
Our DevOps team is currently evolving from the role of so-called 'executors' of assigned tasks into independent consultants. We are becoming those who verify, advise, and help developer teams in the implementation of a process, as well as provide support in choosing appropriate solutions. We are looking for a person with vast experience in DevOps area, who will be able to enrich our team by bringing a fresh perspective and broad, tacit knowledge. We do not require practical experience in working with .NET, however, the new joiner is expected to get familiar with our work relatively quickly. The tasks are quite independent, and since we're looking for some areas for improvement, there is room for doing research and trying out new solutions (e.g. Service Fabric Mesh, Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service).
- Share best practices with regards to CI/CD among our development community.
- Create, maintain and improve tools and processes used to build, release and deploy our software products.
- Advise development teams on application architecture and infrastructure.
You are The One, if you have:
- Knowledge of container technologies (preferably Docker).
- Knowledge of Git and Git Workflows.
- Basic knowledge of Linux system.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash).
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes and tools (Azure DevOps, TeamCity) based on work experience.
- Good speaking and writing English skills.
- Knowledge of concepts of virtualization.
- Knowledge of configuration management and orchestration tools (ARM Templates, Terraform, Kubernetes).
- Basic knowledge of networking concept.
- Knowledge of Azure-based architecture patterns.
- Experience in monitoring tools (both non-cloud and cloud related).
Why it is worth joining us:
- DevOps in projects with data science, low-code.
- We have wide range of infrastructure types: AWS, Azure, Google, IBM, on-premises.
- Upskill and knowledge sharing: meetings of internal DevOps, Azure and AWS Communities, internal trainings, DevOps conferences.
- Both R&D and maintenance projects on board.
- Migration to cloud.
- Diversified projects: shorter and longer, different when it comes to infrastructure and customized.
- We’re Microsoft Azure and AWS partners.
- Application modernisation.
- ...and there are other benefits, which you can see below.
To find out more:
What we can offer
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development