- Szczytnicka 11, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for a talented DevOps who will join the team which is responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and release aspects of Baseband HAL towards the other parts of the organization that use it.
The team works both on cloud and embedded solutions and is mainly responsible for securing and integrating the release branches of developed software. Continuous deliveries, continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing are part of the daily work in the team.
Flexible WorkingBalance between customer's expectations and employee satisfaction and happiness is achieved by empowering employees with flexible and contemporary working practices.
DevOps Engineer | Location: Wrocław
- Integration of features into working pieces of software to be delivered to a higher level
- Keeping the metadata of maintenance/release branches
- Opening and configuring new branches
- Monitoring radiator pages and acting if tests are failed
- Updating development tools within the CI machinery
- Investigating failed cases in CI machinery
- HW validation and reporting configuration mismatches
- Creating Verification Reports
- Maintenance radiator pages
- Handling and securing Jira tickets
- at least 1 year of commercial experience on similar position in an IT project (senior are also warmly welcome!)
- Good practical knowledge and experience with SCM systems like GIT/SVN
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Artifactory, Gerrit)
- Hands-on experience in Bash and Python scripting
- Experience in investigation and debugging of faults
- Practical experience and knowledge in working with Linux OS
- Knowledge in TCP/IP and communication infrastructure + remote protocols (e.g ssh, telnet, vnc, rdp)
- Very good communication in English
It will be helpful, if you have:
- Interest and understanding of container technologies
- Experience with Jenkins, Jenkins DSL, Pipelines
- Experience with building the software on Linux platform using GNU toolchain
- Experience with GNU Yocto
- Knowledge of RDBMS and message brokers e.g. RabbitMQ
- Knowledge about cloud technologies and experience in.
- Experience in working in an international team
With us, you can expect:
- Stable employment with great opportunities - we have different projects and teams in Wrocław, which allows to develop yourself in different ways.
- Communication in open way. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you and discuss readily. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
- Healthy work-life balance and friendly, caring atmosphere.
- Working with highly skilled professionals and be part of the Tieto wide architecture network.
- Fast and reasonable recruitment process – the whole process is remote and we finish it in 1-2 weeks.
- Firstly: our recruitment team contact with you to know more about your expectations and experience.
- Secondly: we arrange online meeting with manager and technical interviewers.
- Thirdly: decision and detail feedback.
We invite you to our journey.
We take care of your:
CAREER & DEVELOPMENTCompetitive salary
Internal & External trainings
Clear career path
HEALTH & WELLBEINGMultisport card/holiday allowance
Private medical coverage,
Comfortable working conditions and taking care of mental health
COMFORTGroup life insurance,
No dress code, no stiff rules,
Flexible working hours &
possibility to work remotely
Support for interesting initiatives