Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a DevOps Engineer at Zoovu, you will be part of our growing DevOps team and you
will be involved in:
- Improving our Continuous Integration process (it's good but let's make it great together!)
- Supporting and maintaining our high-availability production environment, ensuring our customers continue to be successful
- Developing various cloud-based high availability deployment scenarios (zero downtime production deployment: how about this, challenge accepted? ;))
- Working within our agile engineering teams as the DevOps expert, ensuring consistency of builds and processes
- Trying out great free and commercial solutions to improve our logging, monitoring, backup and other solutions
- Supporting Linux-based server environment (both virtual as well as physical instances in various cloud environments e.g. AWS)
- Performance and resource utilization optimization
- Maintaining corporate security policies
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Graduate of technological/IT field of studies
- Extensive expertise in various flavors of Unix, specifically Linux, strong Linux administration skills
- Strong knowledge of AWS Cloud Services, provisioning, management, etc. (specifically kinesis, lambda, redshift, EC2, cloudwatch, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps CI/CD applications and automated build and deploy configuration and processes. Experience with Maven and other build frameworks.
- Expertise in deployment and development automation
- Knowledge in scaling out AWS services, monitoring costs, and capacity, etc.
- Develop sound version control best practices based CM systems (SVN, GIT, etc.), including branching and merging strategies
- Expertise in automation skills using systems configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Docker, etc.
- Knowledge of MySQL and NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience in application monitoring and tuning
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations and security
- Friendly personality and a team player
- Full working proficiency in English
- Enthusiasm for e-commerce, online solutions, and related technologies
- Interest in A.I., M.L. and other leading-edge technologies
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Attractive salary based on your experience and qualifications
- Perks like Medicover and Multisport card
- Flat structure and friendly team atmosphere with office parties and events
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and countless amounts of good coffee and tea
Does it sound like a perfect challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your resume (in English)!