- Grunwaldzka 189, 60-322 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznań Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Set up Center of Excellence with proper DevOps methodologies, CI/CD pipelines, change and release management
- Engage cross-functionally with Technology on information exchange and requirements planning
- Manage the virtual workforce; maintain deployed robotics capabilities, business volume scaling, load balancing and allocation of software robots to meet business needs
- Lead the investigation and detailed analysis of Cognitive ML/AI Incidents and process exceptions including a strategic approach to root cause analysis
- Developing program specifications and detailed design documents
- Coding, testing and debugging complex applications programs
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Experience in Advanced analytics systems including but not limited to Apache, Hadoop or any other Hadoop systems
- Experience in working with Graph and other non-relational databases
- Experience in environments in cloud or on premise
- Experience in deploying AI/ML algorithms
- Extensive experience in handling and solving operational problems, design and delivery of tools and platforms
- Extensive experience in UAT, SAT and UX for advanced analytics
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Company Car
- Long term incentives
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Company Car
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalised learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.