- Grunwaldzka 189, 60-322 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznań Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
Our Engineering department brings together software, cloud infrastructure, engineering platforms, quality assurance and BI development to maintain our place at the forefront of the fast-moving technology landscape. Ensuring that our data is a key asset for the organisation is a critical part of this project, we aim to embed DevOps and DataOps methods as we work to improve our data model and the self-service tools that we offer the organisation. We are also building our capability in data science and exploring the benefits of machine learning and AI. As Senior Manager Business Intelligence, you will guide Business Intelligence Development team, consisting of a directly managed team of developers and experts, that make data a key asset for GSK.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Lead the Business Intelligence development team; manage the resource to ensure optimal delivery and ensure the correct resource is in place to meet demand
- Optimise the delivery of business intelligence platforms and applications, in terms of both throughput and quality, by promoting and embedding DevOps and DataOps tools and processes and agile delivery methods as appropriate
- Owning Reporting - set up and maintain reports and dashboards using various technical tools (SQL, Looker, Excel, etc.) to assess KPIs, vertical and country performance (growth and profitability), overall business trends, achievements and competitive landscape
- Automation - use suitable technology and architectures to build reliable and scalable solutions. You will promote a self-serve data culture by building user-friendly BI tools and teaching the business how to use them
- Owning Data - be responsible for making data always available to internal and external stakeholders and in a digestible form. This includes designing appropriate ETL processes and partnering with the BI Engineering and Data Engineering Teams to implement them
- Analysis - regularly monitor the business performance and run ad-hoc analyses to support Senior Leaders in the decision-making process
- Recommendations - both regularly and on a one-off basis provide Senior Leaders with proactive recommendations to improve the business performance and identify growth opportunities
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Experienced in Kimball Methodology
- Extensive experience of usage and design of tools and systems for advanced BI dashboards on cloud and on premise
- Extensive experience of development and operation of different types of enterprise grade analytics solutions (data warehousing, data marts, OLAP cubes, self service analytics, data blending and visualisation, data mining, predictive analytics, data science platforms)
- Extensive experience in UAT, SAT and UX for reports
- Familiarity with DevOps and DataOps tools and processes (CI/CD, Automated Testing, Automated Provisioning) and an understanding of their application to business intelligence platforms
- AI and Machine Learning knowledge as this helps understand algorithms, procedures and data handling.
- Expertise in Database systems including Oracle, SQL, Teradata, Mongo DB etc.
- Experienced in managing a team of BI specialists
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Company Car
- Long term incentives
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Company Car
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalised learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.