- Polna 11, 00-636 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our team in the Data Analytics department conducts IT projects mainly for the financial sector in Poland and abroad.
As part of the global PwC network, we provide services in the full life-span of software production, such as: analysis and development of functional specifications, data analysis in source systems, defining business requirements, design, development, and post-implementation maintenance of IT systems dedicated to support modern business processes, support in UAT end user tests. As part of the Data Analytics department you will have the opportunity to apply business and technical knowledge in practice with the support of the best experts in a given field.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar role;
- Strong and comprehensive knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft SQL Server;
- Detailed experience with virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware, HyperV);
- Expert knowledge on deliver scalable, resilient and automated builds in a local and cloud environments using Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Octopus, Ansible for high-quality data pipelines;
- Detailed knowledge and experience in working with networking components, protocols and security (e.g. subnets, firewalls, routing, DNS, HTTP, TLS/SSL, etc.);
- Expert knowledge of patch and vulnerabilities remediation processes and frameworks;
- Expert knowledge on patching and upgrading of different platforms (Security vulnerabilities like SSL and TLS shortcomings, certificates and cipher strengths);
- Detailed knowledge of Patch & Vulnerability Management (including automation of these processes);
- Basic knowledge on SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager), SMA (Service Management Automation);
- Basic knowledge on vulnerability scanning using tools like Veracode, QRadar, Qualys or similar);
- Practical experience with Azure (preferred), AWS, Google Cloud;
- Scripting knowledge to automate day-to-day tasks.
- Interesting and ambitious projects - no routine or repeatability of activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility for taking part in international projects;
- Collaborating with top subject matter experts in a dynamic, project driven work environment;
- Work atmosphere as close as possible to a startup within a large corporation.
Send your application today!
In case you have any additional questions, contact us:[email protected].