- Przyokopowa 26, 01-208 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The opportunity:As a DevOps (Architecture Engineering Emerging Technologies) Consultant you will be technically minded and process oriented, providing support and advice to our clients on protecting themselves against the ever changing cyber threat landscape. You will belong to an international team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
DevSecOps SpecialistNumer ref.: Ref. no: POL001MI
Skills and attributes for success:
- +4 years in IT
- Basics in cloud environments (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong security mindset
- Understanding authentication and authorization solutions (LDAP / Kerberos / PAM).
- First practise in
- deployment and provisioning automation tools e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, CI/CD
- developing infrastructure as code (Powershell/Ansible)
- Familiarity with technologies is an advantage: Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Harbour, Nexus, Git, Istio, Prometheus, Fluentd, Kafka, Hashicorp
- Basics in test automation AND/OR DAST/SAST is a plus.
- Readiness to adopt security concepts and risks on all levels of application stack to DevOps activities
- Readiness to travel
- Very good command of English (German or other European language would be advantage, but is not mandatory)
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy for business, on-site trainings, language classes, etc.
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw with fresh work environment
- Perks / benefits: private health care (incl. family, parents, in-laws & dental care), life insurance, sport groups, MultiSport, Benefitsystem, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers, etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Apply now to make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment