- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
If you have technical background and would like to elevate your career within wind industry leader - this position might be right for you!
Sales > SBU NCE > Mechanical Engineering NCE
Vestas is currently seeking to fill a position to strengthen our Mechanical Engineering team in Northern and Central Europe (NCE).
WTG Engineering NCE is responsible to support regional Service and Construction organisations with technical knowledge to install and operate Vestas WTGs effectively.
Mechanical team consists of 11 highly skilled and dedicated employees located in several locations in Germany and Denmark.
- Partial measurements of offline / online Condition Monitoring and Ultrasonic measurement technology
at the wind turbine
- Definition of alarm values and measuring points for online condition monitoring systems
- Evaluation / analysis of the measured data, give recommendations to Service organisations
- Providing answers to technical questions to internal and external stakeholder
- Taking part in customer or supplier meetings and seminars
- Ensure technical knowledge is shared within WTG Engineering teams to improve turbine reliability
- Establish and maintain the required measuring routes and databases
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Knowledge in vibration measurement and vibration analysis
- Experience in relevant position
- Certification ISO18436-2 Cat.II or higher would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate clearly in English verbally and in writing. German language
would be a big plus
- Deft handling of common office software
- Effectively completed training courses in the area of ultrasound analysis, wear analysis
and vibration measurement
- Experience in Wind industry preferred but not required
- Good technical and pragmatical skills for root cause failure analysis and problem solving
- Customer oriented and the ability to understand the business value seen from a service
and customer perspective
- Structured, motivated, takes initiative and ownership
- Highly self-motivated and results orientated candidate able to become part of a competence team
- Professional and effective communicator
- Ability and willingness to travel within NCE region
- Able to multitask and prioritise daily work under a ever-growing environment
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development
in an inspiring, and international environment at the world's global leader of wind energy.
We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
You will become part of a highly professional environment with a good technical commitment.
You will be located in one of our office in Szczecin or Berlin.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.