Predica Sp. z o.o.
Predica is an International IT consulting company that helps companies around the world to boost IT systems for better safety and productivity by implementing award-winning Microsoft technologies. We live and breathe delivering solutions for our customers. We are a highly-skilled and passionate team of 140+ experts, recognized in 12 categories as Microsoft Partner
We transform organizations through relevant technology and we deliver projects on Microsoft technology.
We are looking for a driven, passionate individual to join our Consulting Team as a Digital Advisor. This person should have proven track record of being sales, pre-sales or enterprise architect, ideally in professional services company with Microsoft specialization. If you want to have full control over the project, including contract and financial part. If you crave to help Customers with newest technologies adoption and project delivery you will realize your full potential in Predica.
When someone asks you, what are you doing at Predica:
I’m technology architect – I transform how our Customers work and conduct their business by ensuring that what I promise them during analysis and system design is what we deliver as a project benefit.
Digital Advisor - BI/Data Analytics
- Responsible for building and keeping relationships with current and new Customers and their Business Decision Makers / Influencers.
- Getting new Customers and leading digital transformation.
- Exclusive ownership of the relationship with designated Customers.
- Grow business with own Customers and defining a long-term vision of the relationship.
- Acting as a Trusted (Digital) Advisor to Customers.
- Scope of the project with Technical Project Lead and Customer.
- Design project architecture.
- Analyze and create functional requirements.
- Perform Architect role in the project.
- Lead projects using Prince2 and Scrum to meet defined quality and net profit.
- Ensure project phases goes smoothly (design, development, testing, and deployment).
- Ensure project closing (UAT, deployment) goes smoothly.
- Agree on change requests with the customer.
- Accountable for managing project to meet promised for the customer goals and benefits.
- Oversee project obstacles and issues and address them accordingly.
Sales & Pre-Sales:
- Drive sales process according to policies.
- Ensure sales material quality.
- Ensures proper net-profit calculation.
- Prepare Scope of work, Schedule and Pricing documents.
- Perform scoping workshops and design sessions with Customers.
- Learn new technologies and use them in the projects.
- Develop your soft skills to sell and lead projects better.
- Pass required certification at least every six months.
- Min. 4+ years of experience in architect role, proficiency in technologies (on Architect level) including Dev stack, Azure, Office 365 (if some of these are missing, we will help you learn them).
- Min. 3+ years of experience in sales/pre-sales role.
- Min. 3+ years of experience in leading and scoping projects.
- Min. 3+ years of experience in working with Customers.
- Fluent English.
- Good soft skills: negotiation, communication, conflict resolution, requirements analysis, project management, contract management.
- Travel up to 50% if necessary.
Personal traits (what we value):
- Extreme ownership of project and tasks (if you don't know what it is about, read this book) https://www.amazon.com/Extreme-Ownership-U-S-Navy-SEALs-ebook/dp/B00VE4Y0Z2
- Self-managed, executor, highly organized.
- Not afraid of challenges.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Task prioritization.
- Honesty, responsibility, and reliability.
- Commitment to step out of comfort zone and constantly works on improving soft and hard skills.
- Knowledge or experience in sales/pre-sales project management.
- Efficient time management of own time, ability to prioritize and communicate of.
- Analytical mind, ability to negotiate.
- Azure data services (SQL Data Warehouse, SQL Database, Data Factory, etc.).
- SQL Server.
- Power BI.
- Business Intelligence (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- Advanced Analytics / Machine Learning.
- Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, etc.).
- Data engineering (development).
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses.
- Quarterly financial bonuses based on realized project net profits.
- Globetrotter bonus (when spending a certain amount of project time abroad).
- Authorized certifications have done on a regular basis.
- Mentoring program run by our Leadership Team and Predica Co-founders.
- International projects for various sectors of the economy.
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path.
- Able to work in any of our multiple locations in Poland.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
The administrator of the job candidates' data is Predica Consulting Services sp. z o.o. sp.k. with headquarters in Warsaw, 02-386 at ul. Altowa 2.
We process your data for the needs of the current recruitment process, the basis for processing are activities aimed at concluding a contract, in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) Regulations on the protection of personal data (hereinafter: RODO). Data is stored until the recruitment process is completed.
In addition, you can agree to the processing of your data in recruitment processes carried out in the future. The basis for processing is your consent, in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) RODO. Your consent may be revoked at any time. The data will be processed until you withdraw your consent.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conduct the recruitment process.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions and their transfer. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, object to the processing of data and withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
In matters relating to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by mail or email at [email protected]
By clicking the "apply" button, you agree to the processing of your personal data by Predica Consulting Services sp. z o.o. sp.k.